Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like your other Aeris one better, This one just seems to dark, and Kinda plain... I dont know maybe its just me... But I dont like it.
Posted
Holy Sweet Mother Of Jesus! My jaw hit rock bottom when I saw this. She looks better here than she did in the game. (In my opinion, she looked like a princess toadstool remake in the game.) Nice work 10/10
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Holy sweetness DD :D

I love aeris so im alittle bias but thats a really great wallpaper...The pic you used of her is stunning and the effect in the background is sweet...

This ones going on the desktop for sure my friend :cool: [/color][/font][/b]
Posted
Har har har. Thanks people. I personally liked this one a lot also, but I still think my Gundam one was still better ^^
But yeah, thanks for the comments so far.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]wow, i love this. if it wasn't for that fact that my parents might get the wrong impresion by me using it, i'd definately use it. the only problems i have with it are the blending in the upper-middle toward the left, and of the pic it's self.[/b][/color]
Posted
I... dont really like it. Dont like the color and the effect =/
but i think if it was diff color i would like it a lot more already
Posted
Heh. I don't know what's wrong with people who say that pink is gay... Not that I'm a pink liker, but it's a color, like everyother else... And with Aeris, pink is definetly the color that goes better with her.
Still, Gundam wall is on my desk :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...