Dragon Warrior Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 My new commercial I made with stick figures! Don't we all just love it! WARNING: This may be crazy enough to make you laugh! O.O;;
Kaola Su Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Oh my gosh! You are quite odd I must say Gavin. I liked the walrus/seal thing the most! Cool...I guess that sums it up! Love, Kaola
Dragon Warrior Posted August 3, 2003 Author Posted August 3, 2003 Yes. The walrus is great. Squeaky! The walrus owns JOO!
Dragon Warrior Posted August 3, 2003 Author Posted August 3, 2003 Lol. Fat and big bird then ^_^ And with tusks? C'mon! Your cheeks are taking too much room for where your brain is XD No offense. I'm just drunk off soda O.o I SWEAR TO DRUNK I'M NOT GOD!
Stuart Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 *Blinks* ............ What the hell was that about!!!!???? That was soooo cool!
Dragon Warrior Posted August 3, 2003 Author Posted August 3, 2003 Lol. My thoughts exactly, Stuart. "What the hell was that all about?" XD
Kitty Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 lol *lots of laughing* That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen, and weird things make me laugh. *still laughing* It takes a lot to make me laugh. *hasn't stopped laughing...* Okay... I'll try to stop now... *can't stop now* ~It takes a LOT to make me laugh. *sees a squirell eating something* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... You get the point...~
Ellerby Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [size=1]!!!! What the heck!? That sucks! .....you forgot to make the Seal poo on the afterwards! :mad: *Starts laughing really hard* I laugh aaaall the time. When I see someone laugh, I laugh. That was great, Gaven! 10/10! :p *still laughing* -=ยง=- :wave:[/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted August 4, 2003 Author Posted August 4, 2003 Heh, heh. It's spelt Gavin ^_^ But yeah, thanks ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now