Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well, looks liek we have a new otkau to psot at, now I have to amke those threads again, here's one, give me your b-day, age, gender, the laguages you know, religion, and nationality. Mine are Septemebr 11, 1987, 13, Male, English and Spanish, Roman Catholic, and I'm a Hispanic
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Hey man, it looks like there's no need for a B-Day topic anymore...*looks up at calendar* But: 9/7/84 Gender- Male Languages- English, Tagalog, Spanish, Cantonese, and Indonesian. Religion- Roman Catholic Ethnicity- Filipino
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Hey man, it looks like there's no need for a B-Day topic anymore...*looks up at calendar* But: 9/7/84 Gender- Male Languages- English, Tagalog, Spanish, Cantonese, and Indonesian. Religion- Roman Catholic Ethnicity- Filipino [/B][/QUOTE] good point, but oh well, now I can make b-day topics easier, hehe!:D
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 oy!! not again!!!!! wellz, once a remmaps always a remmaps... lol
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Hmm... 12/22/87 Gender: Male Languages: Engish, Alien, HTML Religion: (Beleive it or not!) Roman Catholic Ethnicity: Fillipino/Japanese (Grandpa on moms side was Japanese, and grandma on moms side is Fillipino), part German (dads side). Well, that narrows it down I guess...
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 B-Day: March 22 Age: Juuhachi years of age (18, i want to be young again!) Gender: male... wait.... yeah male... hah Languages: Japanese, Italian, American, English, uhhh.... nothing else.. oh and Bad English Religion: uhh ehhh I don't nessisarily have a religion... well i do but it's my own Nationality: Italian, Japanese, American, whatever you get when you put those three together... well maybe minus American.... put it this way... My dad is Italian, but he is an American citizen my mom is Japanese.... put them together, voila! (i think I spelled that wrong... i don't know french....)
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]March 22..... Juuhachi years of age (18, i want to be young again!)..... male... wait.... yeah male... hah...... Japanese, Italian, American, English, uhhh.... nothing else.. oh and Bad English.... uhh ehhh I don't nessisarily have a religion... well i do but it's my own.... Italian, Japanese, American, whatever you get when you put those three together... well maybe minus American.... put it this way... My dad is Italian, but he is an American citizen my mom is Japanese.... put them together, voila! (i think I spelled that wrong... i don't know french....) [/B][/QUOTE] Okay... ::blinks:: big runon sentance looking thingy!!!! MONDO!!!!!!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] Okay... ::blinks:: big runon sentance looking thingy!!!! MONDO!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] There, I made it better just for you ^^ :)
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] There, I made it better just for you ^^ :) [/B][/QUOTE] XD!!! Well, it IS easier to read...
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] XD!!! Well, it IS easier to read... [/B][/QUOTE] yes it is! :D any way: B-Day: August 24(almost comin' up) Age: 16(soon) Gender: Last time i checked, i was a male. Languages: English, Spanish, Snoop Dogg:rolleyes: Religion: wat's it to ya? ethnicity: Hispanic
Guest Seadra Reef Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Birth Date: September 13, 1986 Gender: Female Languages: English, French and some Japanese, Chinese and Swahili Religion: None Ethnicity: Half Chinese, half German. (Weird O_o)
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seadra Reef [/i] [B]Birth Date: September 13, 1986 Gender: Female Languages: English, French and some Japanese, Chinese and Swahili Religion: None Ethnicity: Half Chinese, half German. (Weird O_o) [/B][/QUOTE] You speak Swahili?? SWAG!!!! Mondo.....XD.
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Birthdate: 16/5/89 Gender: Male Languages: English, French and a tiny bit of Japenese. Religion: None. Ethnicity: Australian, English.
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 10/10/1987, Male, English / Maori / A tiny bit of German and Japanese, Religion of Pies, And I'm from New Zealand. [B]The water in my City OWNZ j00!![/B]
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] [B]The water in my City OWNZ j00!![/B] [/B][/QUOTE] So [I]that's[/I] where you get all your crazy energy.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]oy!! not again!!!!! wellz, once a remmaps always a remmaps... lol [/B][/QUOTE] you calle dme a spammer you little ,hmph, I don't spam!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
amibasuki Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 kay, let's see if I can remember all this::p Birthdate: October 9, 1987 Gender: female Ethnicity: Dutch, and/or Swedish, and English Languages: I know English, a tad of Japanese, and am very literate in Squirrel Religion: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (more commonly known as Mormons)
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]kay, let's see if I can remember all this::p Birthdate: October 9, 1987 Gender: female Ethnicity: Dutch, and/or Swedish, and English Languages: I know English, a tad of Japanese, and am very literate in Squirrel Religion: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (more commonly known as Mormons) [/B][/QUOTE] you don't have to post up your b-day. because I can now see when it comes up on the calendar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now