OtakuBoards

Popular?

Tien

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said on the first page, im not popular. BUT i wood like to be. i hate popular guys cause theyre full of themselves. but i like popular girls becuase they arent (among other reasons). i really like one popular girl. were really good friends in the classes we have together, but as soon as we get towards a group when we leave class, its sorta like a wall gets put up, and i cant compete with the popular guys cause the wall is in my way. id like to be popular so i cood knock that wall down.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]im not poplar, it just pisses me off the way popular people usally are , my school anyway, i wouldn't want to be popular though. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I sense...[i]hostility[/i] towards the "popular" people...you shouldn't waste all that energy on worrying about them. It'll all get better soon.[/color]

i only want to be popular so i can have people help me with my school work and girls will notice me more. theres lots that come with the popularity package, but rich doesnt get you popular in my school. unless you plan on buying your friends. thats right kids for a short fee of 10 bucks a week will can be your friend too! he dances, he sings, he even can spell his own name! so what are you waiting for! call now!
sorry, no C.O.D.'s

ok :D
but seriously, in jr high kids showed me there papers and stuff and chicks were checking me out. i loved it. i actually had more fun in school than at home. free style battles, watching fights, watching lezbians have sex in the batroom, and no work since we all just cheat. thats as close to heaven as a teen can get in school. ah yes, popularity front seats to the baddest kid in school againts the best fighter. free styling and spitting rymes about anything that come to your head. staring at the chicks tongue that goes just about anywhere imaginable. and stealing the teachers answer book. who wouldnt want that?
the smart friendly girl who doesnt wanna get into trouble.

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]i only want to be popular so i can have people help me with my school work and girls will notice me more. theres lots that come with the popularity package, but rich doesnt get you popular in my school. unless you plan on buying your friends. thats right kids for a short fee of 10 bucks a week will can be your friend too! he dances, he sings, he even can spell his own name! so what are you waiting for! call now!
sorry, no C.O.D.'s

ok :D
but seriously, in jr high kids showed me there papers and stuff and chicks were checking me out. i loved it. i actually had more fun in school than at home. free style battles, watching fights, watching lezbians have sex in the batroom, and no work since we all just cheat. thats as close to heaven as a teen can get in school. ah yes, popularity front seats to the baddest kid in school againts the best fighter. free styling and spitting rymes about anything that come to your head. staring at the chicks tongue that goes just about anywhere imaginable. and stealing the teachers answer book. who wouldnt want that?
the smart friendly girl who doesnt wanna get into trouble. [/B][/QUOTE]hell yes,weve seen the light.home is were the heart is my ***,want i wouldnt give for no teachers.dammit man at my school there everywere.you cant french for a minute without getting busted.i like being popular because i dont want to be the person who nobody sits with,no body knows,no body gives a **** about.i dont want to ever be that lonely.so far the prime of my life is the next day,and that kicks ***.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]well um..yeah forget my post before I am officially now not popular, cuz I stuck up for the girl I have liked forever..Oh well... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well dude here's my way of thinking. If you're so called friends turned their backs on you cuz' you stuck up for the chick you like they're not your friends. I always have my friends, backs, and they always got mine and I would do just about anything for anyone of my friends. That's what true friends are. So go make some.

Hmmm... Sounds to me like you hang out with the prep crowd... The one's that I hate with a passion. Yes those who consider themselves to be popular and above everyone else, and are often known to backstab each other. They make me sick.... :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I find it very odd how you are so against homosexuality, yet you like to watch Lesbian women.... you just contradicted yourself... [/B][/QUOTE]

did i now? ok i well im a guy so i must admit i lezbos are cool. but i am againts [b]male[/b] homosexuality. happy now? :):angel:

as the 2 main chicks of american beuty said in an interview "if you have one friend then thats just sad".
ill try not to offend anyone since this is a message board for otakus so obviously theres alot geeks here and i dont want a 3 page essay rant about "just cause i dont wanna make friends doesnt mean im sad" cause ive heard it all before..
geeks dont grow up to up to be very important people anymore, thats all 80's.
no jk

but my point is if anything of the educational hell hole we call school try to get in some kinda records so you can be put down in history or get popular. cause i was looking at the 90's cheerleaders the other week and i was like **** they were ugly. they all had braces and big eyes. but im pretty sure there all pretty now....i hope.

[B]

did i now? ok i well im a guy so i must admit i lezbos are cool. but i am againts [b]male[/b] homosexuality. happy now? :):angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno... before you stated you religiously were against homosexuality.... I do believe it was in the topic called "Homosexuality" posted by Zanza a few weeks or so back... James closed it but I remember seeing your post.... you said you were against it cause a prime example "God created Adam and Eve".... but God didn't create Eve and Babara....

When you use religion as your reason for being against homosexuality, thats fine. But you are either against it or not... there is no inbetween like you have here.... so frankly you can't use religion as your reason.... so I assume you are against it cause you find it "gross".... you could have just said that in the first place...

[B]as the 2 main chicks of american beuty said in an interview "if you have one friend then thats just sad". [/B][/QUOTE]

pertaining to american beauty,

"Boy, suburban people are awful -- breaking marriage vows, having sex with inappropriate partners, self-obsessing with their bodies, being hateful to everyone around them. Oh, wait, that's how Hollywood is! Once again, Hollywood falsely accuses normal American families of being as vile as Hollywood actually is, and then awards themselves for this clever hypocrisy." Orson Scott Card

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I dunno... before you stated you religiously were against homosexuality.... I do believe it was in the topic called "Homosexuality" posted by Zanza a few weeks or so back... James closed it but I remember seeing your post.... you said you were against it cause a prime example "God created Adam and Eve".... but God didn't create Eve and Babara....

When you use religion as your reason for being against homosexuality, thats fine. But you are either against it or not... there is no inbetween like you have here.... so frankly you can't use religion as your reason.... so I assume you are against it cause you find it "gross".... you could have just said that in the first place... [/B][/QUOTE]

fine, i lied....i didnt see lezbians in action *sigh* but i heard about it. religion isnt my total and only reason. i can name some good ones right now if i wanted, but you might get offended and ban me.