OtakuBoards

There is something after DBGT... Really

SSJ5 Vegeta

Yea so i'm a loser... ok now that i read the whole thread it would make sense that there is no DBV... i never heard that people were putting out another "fake" one for those who would fall for it... like me>>>hey i still havne't seen all of DBZ... but c'mon-- would ya'll LIKE for a new series? Only if Toriyama (spell) made it?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

Don't you read her nick. ShortysweetD18. She is a sweety. [/B][/QUOTE]
sshh dont say my fake id name aloud

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

Afraid Pikeon? :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
no i just dont want nobody gettn the 411 on me
my name is very secretive
I have many names

Guest kaos900
do you know when the america versions of dbv are going to air./and do you know if the animation is the same as last or better

Guest kaos900
does anybody know about any dbz games for ps2
i heard rourmers bout it just want to confirm it so please tell me if so thanks:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]Even If dbv dbaf was real
HOw come it isnt in Stores now?
Or even to that matter why oes Akira Toriyama keep saying Konichuwa everytime i ask him if there is a dbv or dbaf? [/B][/QUOTE]

yes i think it is real but the reason y is because its after dbgt but i dont know y they didnt show some shows let cause they already did dbgt in like 1994 or around there.

poua

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Its got to be fake.......The creator stopped making DBZ after DBGT. Also its imposible for Trunks to go ssj4. Because he is half saiyan. Only full saiyans can go ssj4. Just like no saiyans that arent 50% saiyan cant go ssj. Thats why Pan cant go ssj cuz she is 25%. [/B][/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Where did you hear something like that?!?!? Haven't you ever thought that no one taught her? Or that she's not strong enough? Also, that could be the same reason why Trunks of Gohan can't go ssj4. They probably weren't strong enough, or no one taught them. That's just my opinion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B]

yes i think it is real but the reason y is because its after dbgt but i dont know y they didnt show some shows let cause they already did dbgt in like 1994 or around there.

poua [/B][/QUOTE]

its not real, because it shows vegitto as president of capsule corp. but we all knoe vegitto was defused inside majin buu's system, and they can not fuse a second time with the potarra. so that right there is a flaw that makes it fake.