OtakuBoards

There is something after DBGT... Really

SSJ5 Vegeta

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jabroni3:16
Um... this may be totally different but since there's going to be a new DB(Z?) game coming out ("Legacy of Goku" for the GBA) wouldn't that help the chance that there will be a new series coming out? or am i just looking stupid for asking this?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]SEE WHAT I DONT GET IS THAT YOU DBZ FANATICS OR BRANICAS OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL UR SELF
ARE ALWAYS ARUGING OVER IF THERE IS A DBAF A DBV OR A DBABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQSTDAIGDA:HJDG
SHEESH.
:mad: :mad: :mad: I CANT HANDLE THIS KINDA PRESSURE:cool: IM iNVISIBLE [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i seriously almost died laughing when i read this. oh, god, i'm still laughing! i can't even type ojh['osri'jgkdjvxmc \];;dv.
c /

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pikeon
SEE WHAT I DONT GET IS THAT YOU DBZ FANATICS OR BRANICAS OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL UR SELF
ARE ALWAYS ARUGING OVER IF THERE IS A DBAF A DBV OR A DBABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQSTDAIGDA:HJDG
SHEESH.
I CANT HANDLE THIS KINDA PRESSURE IM iNVISIBLE

Who's arguing it's just friendly banter...Muhahahahahaha:devil:

I honestly think that Final_Flash's response was kinda funny:laugh: :laugh: . But to the topic. DBV? thats bs. if that stuff is real, then DBAF is real, which means that they would have to continue on from there. But since DBAF is not real, and neither is anything after DBGT, then this thread is pointless.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]There's a series after DBGT called DBV. It consists of 2 sagas the "Neon Saga" and the "Sen Shi" saga. The neon Saga takes place a year or 2 after the end of GT. And also SSJ4 Trunks and SSJ6 Vegetto are in the series. It is scheduled to air over in Japan in 2003. Episode count unknown... Pretty awesome huh? If you don't believe then go to this URL for pics, info, and a full summary of the first few episodes of DBV.

[URL]http://www.db-v.com/ndbv.html[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not completely convinced but they have some cool avatars there. Heres a small example

Guest Pikeon
Even If dbv dbaf was real
HOw come it isnt in Stores now?
Or even to that matter why oes Akira Toriyama keep saying Konichuwa everytime i ask him if there is a dbv or dbaf?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I've seen that picture so many times now that it's not funny... And it's NOT SSJ5 GOKU DAMMIT!! *ahem* [/B][/QUOTE]

thats not SSJ5 Goku its some guy from a Manga and if you already know this then dont say its SSJ5 Goku

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i seriously almost died laughing when i read this. oh, god, i'm still laughing! i can't even type ojh['osri'jgkdjvxmc \];;dv.
c / [/B][/QUOTE]
I aint think it was that funny

Guest ssj-trunks2025
Actually that site was made as a joke buy a bunch of guys i know the leader of the site decided to mess with noobs heads even more than ever thought possibly by making a proffesional looking site and putting up his own totaly fake dbz fan fic to be taken for real,i myself held in the editing of some of thoughs pics not knowing what they were for but anyone with some photoshop knowledge can make fake pics as such.
That so called ssj5 pic is actually a dragon god from an anime i forget the name of but the artwork is very similar to toyimas style.
I seriously doubt there ever will be another series of dragonball made by toyima possibly toei could make another in an attempt to make more money but i doubt it after his failings with db gt
so in the sort term no dbv is not real

Guest Altron Gundam
1) The people who made that DBV site are idiots that know nothing about anime.

2) DBV is fake.

3) Anybody who believes it is a half-wit.

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]1) The people who made that DBV site are idiots that know nothing about anime.

2) DBV is fake.

3) Anybody who believes it is a half-wit. [/B][/QUOTE]
What about DBAF??
SAme for DbPP
DBAW

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]ANNOUNCEMENT!!!:

ANYTHING AFTER DBGT IF TOTALL BS. NOW STOP POSTING ABOUT IT!!! topic closed [/B][/QUOTE]
i was talking about the topic not teh facts

Hi everyone :wave: this is my first time posting on this board... and I just got into DBZ-- eh wow prolly 5 months ago now--- but now there's a NEW saga??? Wow!! LoL i knew there would be, to be honest i was gonna create my own... but awww.. i wish i didn't read about it, but then again i havne't even seen GT yet!! SO *shrugs* well i still can't wait.. is there any "proof" of a DBZ movie yet? LIke liveaction?? :p

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShortySweetD18 [/i]
[B]Hi everyone :wave: this is my first time posting on this board... and I just got into DBZ-- eh wow prolly 5 months ago now--- but now there's a NEW saga??? Wow!! LoL i knew there would be, to be honest i was gonna create my own... but awww.. i wish i didn't read about it, but then again i havne't even seen GT yet!! SO *shrugs* well i still can't wait.. is there any "proof" of a DBZ movie yet? LIke liveaction?? :p [/B][/QUOTE]
Shouldnt this be in the intro section?

[QUOTE][b]shouldn't this be on the intro page?[/b][/quote]

if i didn't mention the DBV right... right, so i thought???

Since this isn't even out in Japan unil 2003--- how did whomever find out so much about it, I'm sure it takes a while to create anytype of show... I'm not doubting that they're not making a new one, just wondering how all the info was found?

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShortySweetD18 [/i]
[B]

if i didn't mention the DBV right... right, so i thought???

Since this isn't even out in Japan unil 2003--- how did whomever find out so much about it, I'm sure it takes a while to create anytype of show... I'm not doubting that they're not making a new one, just wondering how all the info was found? [/B][/QUOTE]
THats a good point