OtakuBoards

There is something after DBGT... Really

SSJ5 Vegeta

There's a series after DBGT called DBV. It consists of 2 sagas the "Neon Saga" and the "Sen Shi" saga. The neon Saga takes place a year or 2 after the end of GT. And also SSJ4 Trunks and SSJ6 Vegetto are in the series. It is scheduled to air over in Japan in 2003. Episode count unknown... Pretty awesome huh? If you don't believe then go to this URL for pics, info, and a full summary of the first few episodes of DBV.

[URL]http://www.db-v.com/ndbv.html[/URL]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its got to be fake.......The creator stopped making DBZ after DBGT. Also its imposible for Trunks to go ssj4. Because he is half saiyan. Only full saiyans can go ssj4. Just like no saiyans that arent 50% saiyan cant go ssj. Thats why Pan cant go ssj cuz she is 25%.

if someone has saiya-jin in their blood, then they can turn ssj with training, its just that female saiya-jins can't for some reason, but look at the end of GT with son gokou jr and vegita jr, they have something like 1/10 of saiya-jin blood and they still turn ssj....

that stuff's just a load of baloney, there is nothing after dragonball gt, or in the pipeline of creation....

SSJ5 Vegeta, I been to the site you give below and read the information. I'm not sure is it just a rumor or not, but I did heard that there are 4 part of of DB/Z/GT/Unknown. From what I read, it's kind of funny, Future Trunks and Future Bulma both go back to the present timeline. It just sound odd to me.

SEE WHAT I DONT GET IS THAT YOU DBZ FANATICS OR BRANICAS OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL UR SELF
ARE ALWAYS ARUGING OVER IF THERE IS A DBAF A DBV OR A DBABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQSTDAIGDA:HJDG
SHEESH.
:mad: :mad: :mad: I CANT HANDLE THIS KINDA PRESSURE:cool: IM iNVISIBLE

Ugh..... all the info is BS... those pic.... half of those are from GT... thatone with Vegetto in a suit is just someone took the head of Vegetto and added on to a suit or visa versa.... I bet that person doesn't know one word of Japanese, nor does he have any conenctions in Tokyo... and if it were real how come I haven't read it on any of the big anime sites.... it's F-A-K-E

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]look people, there is NOTHING after dragonball gt, get over it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[n00b] You're rong, Sefiroth. You forget about the brilliant DBTBS! (Dragonball Total Bull$hit) An-an-and Miari no Trunks goes SSJ10000, and Goten and Bulma fuse to become SSJ -21 Bulmten, and Son Gokou and Vegita-sama go SSJ-MegaUltraSupreme, and Son Gohan becomes a Pizza delivery boy!! Wa-hey! It's sooooo cool, and I've seen the first 10000 episodes so there! :p [/n00b]

yeah, all a load of BS guys. B-S!!!!
but, you never know, it could be unathorized, and someone may have drawn the new levels, if they are excellent at drwing and sent it in. for all you know that site could be an american version of DBV, which i HIGHLY doubt is that reason.

Now we all know that ragonball gt the baby saga is the last episode o them all. Because Goku jr. and goku die
and vegita jr. and them die as well

Cuz when he summoned hte dragon he asked form some wish and the dragon said suthin about sacrificing all hte balls on the universe with him. OS goku agreed and there you have it,
My bad if my info is off

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Oh yeah I just thought of something else! All you people out there that used to always say that half saiyans couldn't go Super Saiyan Level 4 and that there was no higher levels after SSJ4 in anime. This kinda' blows your alls theory out of the water! :p [/B][/QUOTE] there is a level higher than that just go here and see
[url]www.planetnamek.com/ssj5goku.jpg[/url]
poua:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B] there is a level higher than that just go here and see
[url]www.planetnamek.com/ssj5goku.jpg[/url]
poua:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen that picture so many times now that it's not funny... And it's NOT SSJ5 GOKU DAMMIT!! *ahem*