Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A midi is a synthesyzed (sp?) soundtrack song without any words in it..

I'm not sure, but I think [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] has some MIDIs of .hack, but I'm not sure. I just know they have some Inuyasha MIDIs...

I don't wanna act like a mod, but this is sorta spam.. This will not lead to great conversations... It's only a matter of time before a mod will come in here and close this.
Posted
*blinks* Oh yeah, I just added those the other day. Just look in my sig for the link. *twiddles thumbs waiting for thread to be closed*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...