Dark_Storm Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I know that this might be aloud :( but could some body sent me a .hack//SIGN midi so I can put it on my page! Thanks
Heavyblade Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 What's a midi. Whatever it is I can probably get you one.
OtakuSennen Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 A midi is a synthesyzed (sp?) soundtrack song without any words in it.. I'm not sure, but I think [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] has some MIDIs of .hack, but I'm not sure. I just know they have some Inuyasha MIDIs... I don't wanna act like a mod, but this is sorta spam.. This will not lead to great conversations... It's only a matter of time before a mod will come in here and close this.
Squall Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I saw mp3's on K.K.C.'s site. Would that be okay? PS Yeah theotaku really needs to get some .kack mdi's goin.
KKC Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 *blinks* Oh yeah, I just added those the other day. Just look in my sig for the link. *twiddles thumbs waiting for thread to be closed*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now