Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh yeah! I strike again with a new jawesome picture! I happen to really like this one. Original, good, and I love my shading. Shading be my best part of my art, IMO. Okay, enough with the ego, comments and shiz?
Posted
Since it's a goblin-esque thing, I can't rave about proportions, neh? I think the shading is well done, and the face is freakily familiar. *Thinks of some random guy*
Posted
Heh. I'm actually proud since I got the preportions right this time! I have heck of a lot of trouble with those. Ya see, the head was meant to be large, the torso small, and the legs and feet uberly small XD
Posted
Very nice, but very creepy. I don't like goblin thingees, so I'm not sure how to score it. It's shading is VERY good. I like how you do it so well. Anywayz, here's my rating for your art work.

DW's Pic: 8/10

I'm tellin' ya, without my brain I get smarter everyday. Hurry up and find it! I don't like being an intellectual!!!

~A girl who likes to complain~
Posted
Haha. That'd be a good use for him. Got any more scary goblin dude drawings? When you do, you should post them here so the mods don't close this thread.

~Sorry if this is off topic but.... I LIKE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!! DIE LEMURS!!!!! Heheh. Lemurs are fake wannabe monkeys... heheh... wannabe monkeys... heehehe~
Posted
Nah. I don't have another one right now... well.. there is sort of a crappy one in the Mists of Aurocon thread in the RPG section, but that's it.

I'm doodling a new pic right now called [b]The Lowliner[/b].

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...