Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You ever feel lonely,like you want a girlfriend?If you do then talk to me give me tips,or tell me your what happened to what happened to you.
Posted
Thats what I have my computer So when Im not with my real friends, I know I always have online friends, So Im never lonely. Only when its about 4:00am and no ones online :p
Posted
Yer.... i feel lonely quite often recently... my friend at school is sick, and while I am friends with quite a few kids, i dont really 'hang' with them. so i drift around at recess. Kick a soccer ball by myself... i get quite.... sad? about it. At lunch i can go on computers though! yay!:P
Posted
[size=1]You just kind of have to deal with it until something comes up, no matter how long that may be. There really is not much you could do except for maybe just go out and find some random person who will want to go with you, but then you run the risk of a shallow relationship because you just kind of went into it without having any foundation to start on. It is better to just wait and find someone you pretty much know you are going to be relatively happy with, and be with for a relatively long time.

From my experience, I hold this to be true. I have had three, two of which were kind of shallow relationships that really did not last long (well, one kind of did, but it was the fact that we did almost nothing within that time) and did almost nothing for me. But the one was worth it, very much so. I shall be lucky if I am able to find someone to be with that makes me as content as she did, and I am going to try and take the time to make sure I get that.


I say no matter how lonely you get, good things come to those who wait.[/size]
Posted
[Size=1]*waits* Oh well anyway,I am not lonely. I have a little brother that I'm with all the time, and I have a cat that craves for attention. Infact right now she's on the computer stand. Heh. Anyway, I am lonely when I am all by myself at school which happens rarely cause I have one good friend, but sometimes I'm lonely. I don't really want a girlfriend anyway.

What I do when I'm lonely is get on OB or probably watch anime or play video games. After awhile I forget about being lonely and vwala I'm not lonely anymore. So lonelyiness is not something that consumes me so. I don't really have a big glob of friends on the internet, but quite a few. So sometimes I feel loneliness but very rarely. And no I do not want a girlfriend.[/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I am always lonely. Especially this summer. That's why I'm on the computer so much... friends. I am in ottawa... away from friend(s) so I have my online friends.
Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]This summer has been terribly boring. But I never have the time to feel lonely. Well, it's because my little brother bothers me from the first thing in the morning until the last thing he does before we go to bed. So, I believe there is no time for me to feel lonely.

But when I feel lonely and I want to be with my friends, I just talk to them on the phone because when I talk to them, it feels like I am with them...

But don't feel lonely, life is really short.[/color][/size]
Posted
Lately I have been alone a lot, but I am never "lonely." A lot of my friends think I'm lonely, though. They think I need to get myself a boyfriend, but I like my solitude.
Posted
I used to be lonely all the time. But I also isolated myself, I just didn't have anyone that I wanted to be around. I got back into drawing, and now I can't find enough time to be alone. It's just the way of life for an artist, I guess... I enjoy it very much. Loneliness can't bother me anymore.
Posted
[FONT=arial]I think everybody gets lonely once in a while, it's inevitable. some just have it more than others, bleh. I've not felt lonely lately, since I've gotten to see friends from school I haven't seen for months. but 'lovesick' lonely I have as of late *cue dramatic violin music from instantramen14*. but 'this too shall pass,' as the saying goes, so I'm not gonna dwell on it too badly, lol.[/FONT]
Posted
Yeah i get lonely,i just want someone to be there for me.Well i'm going to a new school maybe i'll meet that special someone.:( :confused:
Guest Forbidden One
Posted
[color=blue]I suppose we all once in awhile feel lonely, its a natural human emotion. Though it is importantly to cope with this feeling in a sensable manner. I've seen plenty of people do fool heartdy things over the fact they are lonely. My cousin is a prime example of this, since he is now dealing with drug and alcohol problems.

As for myself I do feel lonely sometimes during the summer, mostly during the later part of the summer. Though I don't really think it's because I need a girlfriend just more like I need to manage my time and get out of the house more. [/color]
Posted
Loneliness... well that's quite a big topic. On a friend level I am only really lonely on the holidays, as I see my friends in college all the time. I have quite a few friends there, so it isn't a problem.

In the holidays however I get very very lonely. I get used to being surrounded by friends in College, and then get loads of withdrawal symptoms from suddenly being alone.

On a relationship level I've been quite lonely for a while. I had a rather bad experience a while ago, and I've not yet been able to get over it fully.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...