OtakuBoards

The most popular member

Chib

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Heh...Poor Poor...Flash....All alone.....lol :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I'll just stick to the ol' G&S, FF and DB forums... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]People don't knwo you exist? You're kidding, also.... You're a cool guy.[/B][/QUOTE]

Thankyu, Thankyu... Oh, I'm mostly refering to the n00bies... Most of the older members should know me... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Well, we have a lot of people I like here. In fact there aren't but a couple I don't like. But i just happen to think its Safer because he is just hella cool...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, thanks justin, you know there are a few people here who don't even know your old name, aka kamakazi....

Except the part that ive told you 3 times to make one post at a time not too. you're just spamming up the i say a word you you say a word topics....

Populr yes... umm i'd say kuja (most older members know him) and sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]well,i would say........Sephiroth or transtic...
i ma annnoying huh?m i know, but appartly i am cute to.
thanx ss ttrunks i am kool!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: , you make this board very interesting sometimes

last i heard of ginny she went on vaction... that was a few weeks ago and renee i dunno i'm to lazy to check the digimon forum to see if there there.

Kuja, he's on all the time, he's on now

He just stays in a few forums and doesn't post in gd that much... mostly in ff and zelda

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

heheh... I piss people off.... but normally they do something to piss me off first.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, luckily I haven't felt your wrath yet...nor do I plan on it!
...actually, I don't think I've ever seen you be pissed...maybe that's a good thing! :eek:

Originally posted by Transtic Nerve
heheh... I piss people off.... but normally they do something to piss me off first....

yuh, thats what i end up doing.....normally i just piss ppl off anywayz....and for that reson=Chib loves me, SS trunks thinks i am kool.:smirk:

safer, do you remember someone called Cell-Reborn? or Cait Sith, they were me!!! do you remember, i remember on the v2.0 version you were the coolest person i knew!

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u may all rejoice i have made it to the land of GD... and im on here a LOT... i just dont post that much... w/ final flash spamming the hello outta FF i have to delete a lot of posts... that and i talk w/ people a lot while im on... and um... um... um... TN is probably the most popular since this wasnt a vote ill say he is most popular... thou i like ginny the most, HOT girl, loves a game made by square, older, HOT, smart enuff to be a mod for as long as i can remember, only her and renee are still mods from when i got here... maximus (who is rarer than h-bomb) and cloud had a break... and seph was admin at one time and isnt a mod he is a god lol...
but james, safer, babygirl, andrewlover13XX (dont remember numbers), HMP (french butterly), and adam (so ima suck up for this one) are all pretty cool... and some others too just im still dreaming of ginny and me!!! lolol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

yes i am (was) cell-reborn. do you remember a boy called flaming blade who had nanaki as his avatar? he's in my class at skool.
why am i popular (well kindof) 2 or 3 ppl think i am kool, yay!

safer is the coolest person that i have met ever in OB!