OtakuBoards

The most popular member

Chib

i figured this topic would come up one day
well, i would say i used to be
i was one of the active ones n i was in the top 3, but with conmplications to the boards, i have dropped to 5 n became inactive for the past two weeks
oh well
but in my opinion, other than moi of course
i would say james, seph, and TN
thats if you hang out in the GD forum for the most of the time

of course it was I that started the kirby fad :D :D :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Why me ofcourse heh.... uhh i dunno... probably not me...

I dunno who... some people are popular cause they piss others off.... some people are popular cause they are nice... there's many levels of popularity.... [/B][/QUOTE]

you are classified as nice one, Shadowgohan is annoying one.:smirk: :babble:

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Well, I'm fairley new here and I don't know too many people so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. Althought I think Babygirl, Raiha and Voodookanaka are cool.

Well, I hate talking about all this. Not all people do but when most realize their popular, they start getting an ego and that I hate. At school we call them preppy's. I in know way want to be like them. Out of all of them only 2 are actually nice people.

Determining whos popular and who is not is just another way to get conflicts started. Alot of people get mad cause there not popular and do things to others and take their frustration out. Im not popular and thats fine with me. I just hate seeing people label each other as popular and not popular. I thought everyone was equal anyway so why is someone more popular then someone else.

I know i might be exagerating a little, but let me warn you, stuff like this only causes problems.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Well, I hate talking about all this. Not all people do but when most realize their popular, they start getting an ego and that I hate. At school we call them preppy's. I in know way want to be like them. Out of all of them only 2 are actually nice people.

Determining whos popular and who is not is just another way to get conflicts started. Alot of people get mad cause there not popular and do things to others and take their frustration out. Im not popular and thats fine with me. I just hate seeing people label each other as popular and not popular. I thought everyone was equal anyway so why is someone more popular then someone else.

I know i might be exagerating a little, but let me warn you, stuff like this only causes problems. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would agree w/ you to some extent...But I think [I]most[/I] not all the members here are mature enough to face the facts and not gripe about em....

Anyways...I think that Sephiroth, TN, or Me (Yeah right:rolleyes: ) umm....or...Cera......

Well if they arn't the most popular I think they should be!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I gotta start posting in GD more... As Seph said, most of the people here don't even know i exist.. o.o;; [/B][/QUOTE]People don't knwo you exist? You're kidding, also.... You're a cool guy.