Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Very cool. I like the kalidiscope(sp?) effect. I like the pic of Vegeta, too. Keep doin' 'em like this and you'll be a pro in no time! Here's my rating:

Your first banner: 8/10

~lalalalala~
Posted
Something is wrong with your brain Animegirl! Hahahahah! Just kidding. Anyways that banners oay and I don't like the calidascope effect but that aside the point. The point is is that you can barely read the print when it's white and in that font. Change the color and you'll be on the right track.
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Thanks. I was just messing around with the effects and i found this one and decided that i liked it so you get where im going with this. I dont like the font but it works for now. Well anywyas thank for the rating.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Well, it's nice for a first banner, but... the fon't a little hard to read, it doesn't blend in with the bg. You should also add a border to your banners. Nonetheless, it's still a pretty good banner for your first try. Good work! ^^

[b]Rating:[/b] 7.8/10[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Here is my newest banner. Its not all that special, but here it is. Tell me what you think.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
This one is nice, too. I like how you did the lighting in the top corners (or was that already in the pic?) and the pic of Goku is really good. The text is kinda iffy, but I'll let it slide. Here's my rating:

Goku banner: 8.9/10

Not the best, but still pretty good. Keep 'em comin'!

~Laterzez!! :cross:~
Posted
lol you using PSP im guessing, those are all very to simple, try expermenting more with the program and use different things. And also if you are planning to keep making banners, I'd suggest you find some better fonts ^_^ I dont know what to say really, Everyones first banners are lame, (Except for mine) lol j/k
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Well thanks for the compliments, and constructive critisism. I like the font though, for the second one. The first one is stupid. The font I mean. I am experimenting with the different things in it, so in a while I'll have it down.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver]On the first one, it was kinda hard for me to read the text, but i like the kalidascope affect...i'd give it an 8/10...i liked the secon one alot...simple, overall good. I give it a 9/10...great job! keep up the good work. [/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Everyone needs critisism, without it I woulda never got better at banner making. So dont feel down if I say alot of critisism im just trying to help :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Oh no im not down I was saying thanks for it. Oh, and can you guys send me pics that I can turn into banners. I dont have access to google or anything. So it would be really appretiated if you could do that.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]I would like Dragonball/Z/Gt pics the most and then any other anime you seem fit. Well here is my newest banner. The many faces of brolli. To send the pics send them to [email]Meteora123@netzero.com[/email][/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Nice pics. I like the text, too, but it's hard for other people to read. I know this because people are reading/looking over my shoulder... ARGGGHH *scares them off while wielding a gigantic fish* That ought to do it! I can read it though, but the text is still kinda of hard to read. So, here's my rating:

Brolli banner: 8.6/10

You're doing a really good job with these. Keep 'em comin'!!

~Laterzez!!~
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]yes those wonderful pics were thanks to me *Takes a bow* anyways, you should cut brolli out of the square picture, and then you can do more things with it and plus it isnt all square like it is now, ill show you want I mean somtime, You get what im saying O_o[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Well this one is from all my favorite banner makers. It has pics from different things. Well here it is....Oh wait yes it may look cluttered but thats the way I wanted it.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]It is nice, but like I said yesterday, it's cluttered and the square things aren't very pleasing to the eye. Other than that, yes, it is a very good banner. I like it. Good job! ^^

[b]Rating:[/b] 8.7/10[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]U must really start using the freehand tool, because all your doing is resizing the pictures and pasting them togher, use the freehand tool to cut the characters out and then paste them all togher. So ya.. and for the ratings 4/10[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Yeah it is but I have a limited supply of pics. Thats why I asked earlier about you guys sending me pics of anime and KH and other stuff.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...