DarK DeatH Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Here's one very simplistic wallpaper that I made today. For those who were complaining about my "dark" style, well, this one is an oposite :D
Heavyblade Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 That's really cool. And your right it's not dark it very...um...white. But the pic and the text and stuff are cool all the same.
DarK DeatH Posted August 9, 2003 Author Posted August 9, 2003 Yeah, it's supposed to transmit a "blank" idea, so I made all the details with the lowest opacity I could. I like the result I got here.
Stuart Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 When I first saw it All I saw was white, so I put my glasses on and awww there is was. I really really like the wall thingy on the left, Im not sure what to call it, But THAT is very very cool
Heavyblade Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Yeah I had to put on my dad's glasses and stare for a while to see it. *makes mental note to see eye doctor*
KKC Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 The Text sucks man! XP j/k I'v always wanted to do that to you. I think its good, even though the white is a bit plain to me, I think its cool, I like how the text is.... even though it sucks Mr. Font j/k
DarK DeatH Posted August 9, 2003 Author Posted August 9, 2003 Uhh... Read the quote Ms. Crackhead, before saying it is too plain ¬_¬ It has to be plain if I want something "blank".
KKC Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 >_< Here it goes again. *stares at banner for many hours* ..................... Blank..... >_< I dont get it. And Im not a Crack Head! *Runs away*
Stuart Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 After staring at it for 5 days I can finally read the text! Somthing about rootbeer right?
DarK DeatH Posted August 9, 2003 Author Posted August 9, 2003 Oh God damn it! If you tell me you can't read that text, I'll shoot you with a bazooka and plant C4 on you! So yeah, any more real coments?
Dan Rugh Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 I like the white-ness, man. I know you can do well with black and now white. I wonder what you could do with a different color like yellow. *gasp* The possibilities are endless. lol I can see it fine without any squinting. Very good work!
Heavyblade Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Man I still cant read the text *killed in fiery explosion* I'm alright.
DarK DeatH Posted August 9, 2003 Author Posted August 9, 2003 It says "...Inside my blank world... I stand alone." Damn, I have no problem to read that. Even without my glasses.
Ayokano Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 lol...Me too.....Now I sound like a lame guy....Wait I am.....T.T Well it's good.Nothing is really worng with it....But what do I know. Well good job DarK DeatH *Gives DarK DeatH a cookie* [I]I think the text is really hard to see[/I] >.<
Kitty Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 It may just be that I'm weird and have no brain, but I think that the text is easy to read. I still know a good wallpaper when I see one. Good job and keep 'em comin'. My rating: 9/10 Greyscale ain't my fav type of scale... what? o.O;; ~Laterzez~
Syn Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Its very simplistic, on the borderline to being boring. I like the design to the left, its different, the text sucks, its so bland, I love how you did the guy and the reflection effect. I hate the squares in the top right aswell. It needs some more to it but its not bad on a whole. 7/10
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 I can read the text fine. It is very simplistic but I like it. I agree with Kai on the design on the left. I'm not too fond of the reflection though. The text, I think, fits. I like how they kind of collide. My rating: 8/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now