Syn Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Well, this is the first in a small line of graphics I decided to make called Silent'Eden I realise I haven't posted any graphics here for quite some time but I do however plan on post a lot more in this forum. Anyway, I dont particularly like the out come of this, seems like theres something missing, maybe i'll finish it off some other time. Rate as you see fit, c&c if you would also.
Boo Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 O.O nice stuff. Looks really cool the txt + mini txt is placed right and the pixel art looks nice aswell. Good job ^_~
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Hm.. It reminds me of The Matrix, the Nebuchadnezzar. The way the light clashes with the dark. Or maybe thats just me. -_-; I like the way the text is positioned aswell. Now, make more! *shakes fist*
Syn Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 Heres the second image in the series, [b]Call of the Haunted[/b] Comments and so on?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Hm, yes that title makes sense. If you look closely it does look like there is something in there, but not. Like a ghost or something. I like the little symbol on the bottom left too. Nice job Kai.^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now