Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, this is the first in a small line of graphics I decided to make called Silent'Eden

I realise I haven't posted any graphics here for quite some time but I do however plan on post a lot more in this forum.

Anyway, I dont particularly like the out come of this, seems like theres something missing, maybe i'll finish it off some other time.

Rate as you see fit, c&c if you would also.
Posted
O.O nice stuff.
Looks really cool the txt + mini txt is placed right and the pixel art looks nice aswell.
Good job ^_~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...