OtakuBoards

Par Ninkil

Meteora

((sorry about the short post, i'm having family problems and its getting alittle hard to concentrate.))

Tursi galloped into the medical tent staff and arrows in hand, she looked down at Soahc, who was still unconsious. she looked at the near by solider

Tursi: what happened? do you know?

Solider: yes, he was tring to get to Teondell, when he was struck by an arrow.

Tursi: thats quite obvious.

She knelt her horse body next to the cot that soahc. She chanted a small spell that eased the pain, she then carefully pulled out the arrow, she set it on the ground next to her. Tursi took a cloth and cleaned the wound up, and then took some bandages and wraped it up tightly.

Tursi: hmmmm, what else...oh yes.

Then she chanted another spell that would help with the loss of blood and helping the wound heal faster.

Tursi: now we just wait till he wakes up.

Tursi looked back at the solider and smiled.

Tursi: thanks for your help, and is there anyone else that needs some attention?

The solider nodded and pointed to the boy elf solider a few beds away. She got up and walked over to the other wounded warrior and started to take a look at his wounds.

[color=blood red][size=1][i]Soahc woke up in a startle.

Soahc: Who won? What happened? Why am I in here? I need to get backout there.

Tursi: No you need to rest.

Soahc: No my best friend is out there, and we need to fight side by side. Its a warriors Honor to do that!

Tursi: I understand, but I cant let you go.

Soahc: Well I am the commanding officer, and what I say is done, so I am going out there to fight.

Tursi: Yes sir....

Soahc gets up and starts to walk out of the tent. He remembers that he needed to thank Tursi for healing him. He walks up to tursi, and kisses her on the cheek.

Soahc: Thank You I would have surely died.

Soahc then takes off out of the tent. He whips out his twin swords, and fights his way to Theondell.

Soahc: How dare you people stike me with an arrow.

He kills 3 people in one blow. He fights and fights. Then he reaches Linwe and Theondell. He pulls out his bow and starts shooting along side Theondell.

Soahc: Thought I was gone huh.....[/color][/size]][/i]

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Theondell couldn't hold back a chuckle.[/i]

Theondell: Ha ha, actually, I didn't think that you buffoon!

Soahc: Ha ha ha, well, how many have you two gotten?!

Linwe: 74! What a day!

Theondell: Ha! 92 for me!

Linwe: I'll catch up, don't you worry!

[i]Just then, one enemy was lucky enough to jump up, he slashed at Theondell chest. Theondell didn't flinch though... he slashed back, stronger and harder. Another arrow got him on his right leg. He yelled in pain and quickly pulled it out. The peace within him was reaching a low. His rage was starting to take over. Inside he thought, 'No, I can't let it...'. He killed two, and chuckled once again.[/i]

Theondell: I'm having a great time, what about you two?

Linwe: Same! 81 for me now!

Theondell: 109! Ha ha-

[i]Just then, another arrow took him in the right leg. He yelled, and took it out, he couldn't hold it in anymore...[/i][/color][/size]

Legion stood in the middle of the raging battle slashing Serhe Soldiers down, in the flurry and rage he was sure he had killed his own men, also. A Serhe Soldier ran at Legion with his Spear foward, Legion held his left hand out towards the Serhe Soldier

[B]Legion:[/B]Tornado Flame!

A burst of energy and fire shot from Legion's hand and slammed into the chest of the Soldier he fell backwards and was incinerated. Legion looked to his left and slashed a Serhe Soldier in the back who was in a deadlock with one of his own men.
Legion looked at his troops who were fast getting exhausted.
He ran to a down Soldier holding his chest. He kneeled next to him and smiled.

[B]Legion:[/B]Go to the Medical Tent at base, you can rest there!

The Soldier shook his head and lifted his Spear, but dropped it in exhaution. Legion lifted the man up and pushed him towards the Medical Tent.

[B]Legion:[/B]Go!

Legion turned around and ran back into battle, he cut a Serhe soldier in half as he ran. He got to the middle of the battle and began fighting again. A Serhe Soldier had managed to sneak up to him and stab him in the back with a Spear, he looked behind his shoulder and saw the Serhe Soldier with the Spear in his back, Legion grabbed the Serhe Soldier by the back of his head and began twisting his neck, there was a loud snap as his neck snapped, before the Serhe Soldiers death he forced the Spear all the way through Legions back. Legion looked down at his stomach and there was a Spear head through his stomach. Blood trickled from his mouth. He looked around dazed and was roughly brought back to his senses by a another Spear through him.
He took his Paramount and brought it down on the Serhe Soldiers back, the Soldier fell. Legion walked foward, A Serhe Soldier ran at his with a Sword drawn. Legion knocked the sword away, grabbed the Soldier by the face he lifted him up and crushed his skull in. Another Soldier came at Legions side with a Mace ready, Legion thusted his Sword into the chest of the Serhe Soldier. Legion kept walking into the crowd killing as many Serhe Soldiers as he could before dying of the blood loss. His vision was getting blurry as he killed another Serhe Soldier. Another ran up to Legion and was stabbed in the stomach. Legion lifted his Golden Sword into the air, then fell to the ground.

[B]Legion:[/B]Here..I rest...

Tursi had a bad feeling about something, she grabed her bow and arrows and galloped out of the tent. She pulled her hair back and stopped when she saw leigon who was the closest to the tent. SHe knelt down next to him.

Tursi: Leigon, please don't be dead already

She examined the wound and chanted a quick spell to stop any bleeding. then another spell to stop any pain.

Tursi: leigon, can you hear me?

Theondell would've killed Soahc and Linwe by now, but Linwe was managing to hold him back.

Linwe: What's wrong with you?! Idiot!! Pay attention!!

She smacked him with the blunt end of one of her swords, making him look at her normally, but then he went back to struggling to kill all those around him.

Soahc: Theondell!! Snap out of it!! Remember your honor!!

Linwe: Honor won't stop him! Honor isn't a real thing, it's just an illusion to prevent people from doing what they want.

Soahc: We'll talk about this later! Listen Theondell!! You have to stop!

Linwe: Enough!!

This time, she took her sword and cut him. He yelled in pain as he went unconcious. Linwe handed him to Soahc and started to kill again. From struggiling to keep Theondell controled, her arms were covered in blood and gashes. Soahc grabbed her arm and ran back to the medical tent.

Linwe: What'd you drag ME here for? Hey, don't touch me you stupid--

Soahc: You're injured. Let them fix you up!

Linwe: No, I don't need help. I'll be... fine...

Linwe was falling unconcious. She had lost blood and was very exhausted. Soahc caught her and put her on a bed. He decided to go back out to the battle, but just then, Tursi came in carrying Legion.

Tursi troted up her hands were covered in blood, she laid legion on a cot and covered him in a blanket to keep him warm. she put a cup of water on a stand next to him, in case he comes to. she troted over to Linwe and soahc.

tursi: leigon isn't doing to well, and i'm guessing thats why linwe is here. but... wheres Theondell? and whats happening out side? i didn't get to see much

Tursi knelt by linwe and preformed the same two spells that she had preformed on the others to stop bleeding/help wounds heal, and to stop any pain.

[color=darkblue][size=1]OOC: Um, dbzanimegrl, I think what you did, the making me fall unconcious, is Godmodding. Not entirely sure though...

~~~

[i]Theondell woke up with a startle, his arm was in little pain when compared to his legs. He rubbed his arm softly. He looked to his left side and saw Linwe, fighting her heart. To his left, Soahc, was fighting valiantly.[/i]

Theondell: Ugh... what happened...?

Linwe: I had to knock you out, you were getting out of control. Hope it's alright...

Theondell: Nah, don't worry about it!

Soahc: 59!

[i]Theondell laughed a little. Theondell got back up. he unsheated his sword in a flash. He slayed two instantly.[/i]

Theondell: Um, I'm pretty sure that 126![/color][/size]

[color=blood red][size=1][i]They fought for at least 2 days. People got injured and people died, but they managed to hold off the Serhe.

Soahc: So how many did you get? I got 445

Theondell: I got 679.

Soahc: Dang

They were all tired people were wounded, and it had been a long battle.

Soahc: Everyone it is time to rest. Go to your dorms, and sleep. We need to be in tip top shape just in case they attack again.

Crowd: Yes sir

Everyone went back to there dorms to sleep, and be restored op their strength[/color][/size][/i]

Tursi stayed late into the night caring for the wounded. she didn't mind it much, acctually she liked helping out. she quietly hummed a calm tune that was passed through her family for centuries. she moved over to leigon and smiled.

Tursi: atleast your still breathing my friend.

She then went back to humming and cleanning everyones wounds.

[i] As the others were sleeping they did not notice a figure scanning them swift as the wind and silent as the night it watched them then took off into the woods.
(fighters) it thought
(perhaps i may have fun with them) it thought with a smile.
it then turned around and began to approached them again. (they seem tired and weakened) he thought.
(a perfect time for monsters to attack them) he thought approaching closer. It walked all the way into their base.
" anyone still awake!" It called out.[/i]

[color=blue][size=1]Linwe got up early and quietly got ready to leave. She thought about leaving alone, then decided that she really did need Soahc's help. [i]They will NEVER know...[/i]Linwe walked through the camp finally reaching the office that she had been in the day before. She hesitated, then knocked. She waited for a moment, then Soahc opened the door.

Soahc: You're up early. Were you going to leave without me?

Linwe: Well.. I need-- um, er-- I don't know where the Seere are. I...

Soahc: You need me to help you, don't you? It's not the end of the world to need someone you know.

Linwe was quiet and turned away. She tapped her foot, then spoke with her head still turned away, surprising Soahc.

Linwe: You coming or not?

Soahc: Oh! Right, heh heh. I'll just need to tell Theondell. I'll be quick. Hang on...

He went back into his office leaving Linwe outside. She was very quiet. She hated admitting that she needed something. It wasn't something she was very good at, either. She was too used to being independant. When Soahc was finished, he exited the office and started ahead, Linwe following behind. After they had walked for about a mile, they decided to make sure they didn't leave anything behind before they continued.[/color][/size]

[I] The stranger stood there looking at the women. (Well) it thought. (perhaps this might be a good time)
"yes I have travelled far to join your group. My friends have suffered greatly and I've come to join to put an end to these monsters that are harming the people. My name is Gaul a professional warrior skilled in the arts of wisdom and power. I seek the one in charge of this group" Gaul said with a calm voice[/i]

Tursi hooved the ground as if tapping her foot.

Tursi: i don't know where he is at the moment, they always scater about, the move so quickly too.

Tursi looked across the camp in search for Soahc, she pounded at the ground, alittle stressed. She mummbled something about 'those cursed elves.' she looked back a gaul.

Tursi: follow me to the office, he might still be in there, and if he says yes, i'll show you to your bunk.

she said and started to gallop in the direction of the office.