Elk Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Have you ever noticed that in that episode where Helba calls every one and Crim calls Tsukasa.(i can't rememder the name) that Crim's hair is a little longer. And that in the opening theme (some people might not want to read this) Aura is actally naked and she's inside a womb. I just wanted to see if anyone noticed.
OtakuSennen Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Hehe... Yeah, sometimes the artists change parts and the characters look weird. I remember in one early episode Tsukasa looked sorta drunk and his hair was even longer... And there was that one episode, KKC can surely tell you, where Crim was drawn by the same "crack artist".. Hehe, yeah, I noticed Aura's naked-ness... But in a womb? I don't know about that part.. I think she's just inside a "tangible form" of the game's system... But that's just my thought.
Elk Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 No she's in a womb trust me I played it on my in slow motion and even paused it. You can see the cord when it shows her feet and there's this part where it shows the cord between her legs (it doesn't show anything).
Zephyr Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elk [/i] [B]No she's in a womb trust me I played it on my in slow motion and even paused it. You can see the cord when it shows her feet and there's this part where it shows the cord between her legs (it doesn't show anything). [/B][/QUOTE] Are you sure it is not just her hair? After all, Aura's hair is very long and tends to hang in thick strands.
Elk Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 No how can that be if you can even see where it's attached and it drawn with great detail every single line.
lea Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 do you have to play the game to know how .hack//sign ends?
rpgfan Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 No you don't the game happens a year or two after the show i think.
OtakuSennen Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Yeah.. I was wondering what that cord was too.. But then what about when we see all of Aura's body? There's nothing then.. OOH if she is in a womb there's symbolism!!! That would simply be like how Aura is sleeping, and changing (Or incubating) to how she will be when she is awakened, or born. :D Did anyone else think of that? :sweat: You probably all did.
Elk Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 When we see all of Arua's body he clothes magicly apperes.
Zephyr Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Okay Elk, you are right. I watched the opening again on my Liminality DVD and saw waht you are talking about. I never really noticed that before since it flashes by so quickly. Also, I was thinking you meant the scene with the Aura that grew older in a few seconds.
Hacker Kite Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 yeah i think every boby noticed that but never questioned it. I never did until i read this thread.
Aya_Fujimiya_42 Posted September 12, 2003 Posted September 12, 2003 What I Think Is you Have to watch .hack//sign, then play the games... them watch .hack//dusk to understand the consept of the Anime it self...And Aura.. Isn't i a Womb.....
Zephyr Posted September 12, 2003 Posted September 12, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya_Fujimiya_42 [/i] [B]What I Think Is you Have to watch .hack//sign, then play the games... them watch .hack//dusk to understand the consept of the Anime it self...And Aura.. Isn't i a Womb..... [/B][/QUOTE] Yes she is. In the opening credits they show scene with multiple pictures of Aura that flash by very quickly. In one of those pictures you can see the umbilical cord. Thus, she is in a womb in the opening credits.
Rein Sakado Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 I saw that too. I nver really that about it though. I always thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I am a tad bit lost though. Because,I'm mbarrested here,so don't laugh at me, I have absolutly no clue what a womb is. I mean,I know of the cord,but a womb? What does it mean when your in one? Are your memories being downloaded or are you in a coma or WHAT?? Please help!
Xyandar Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 when ur in a womb u are being made lol. its like a cacoon for humans:P
Heavyblade Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 Yeah it's sorta like that. Not really it's were the human egg develops into a living breathing human. It's not really like a cocoon the egg is like a cocoon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now