KKC Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 1. Crim's Pants (what?! There cool!) - .hack//sign 2. Vash's Hair Color - Trigun 3. That one guys fake eyebrows that are really big - Fooly Cooly
noodleboy Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kumo [/i] [B]vash's life [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: really... i always thought he had a horrible life anyway i would like to see the world as Vash (trigun) does, before all that crap happened to him when he was with rem and knifes wasn't all crazy... i know it wasn't the actual world but basically i want his ideals to fight like spike, could come in handy and to , as always, have the looks of vicious
ladyperson7890 Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 1. Shippo's powers [InuYasha] 2. one of Kikyou's soul catchers [InuYasha] and 3.er...can't think...oh! and that one gun that Excel found that was made on Mars(or some planet) [Excel Saga] -Ladyperson7890 :stupid:
Demonic Angel Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 Well, three things from any anime, eh? o.O Hmm...that's a very hard question to me. e.e Lets see...ummm.. 1. Faye's clothes= [CowboyBebop] 2. Vash's Glasses and coat= [Trigun] 3. Inuyasha, I mean, his Tetsusaiga o.O= [Inuyasha] I wanna have Inuyasha. o.o But...he's not a "thing", he's a "demon". o.o Oh, well then.
ARTommy Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 lets see 1. Spike's (cowboy bebop) additude 2.Vash's (trigun) apperance 3. (tie) Gundam Wing 0 custom or Sanoskes sword
Epsilon Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 1. Lavra's mask/out-fit (Vampire Princess Miyu) 2. The little pink killer rabbit (Vampire Princess Miyu) 3. Rowen/Power of Sitata (Ronin Warrirors)
Jim_Hawking Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 Aww...Why only three? First and foremost, I gotta have Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom. It's just that cool. Hmm, Secondly, Gene Starwind's Caster gun. Finally the tough one...hmm...Rally Vincent's 1967 Shelby Cobra GT500. (Gunsmith Cats) VROOM!!!
Guest XBebop Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 1. Spike's fighting skillz 2. Haruko's Guitar 3. All if Vash's posestions ( that means his looks also =P. since his body is a posession. w00t i'm smart! )
Wondershot Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 WOW! I never thought THAT MANY people wanted Gene Starwind's Caster Gun! Anyway, here is my stuff. 1: Gene Starwind's Caster Gun (how original) 2: Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga 3: Sesshomaru's (probably misspelled) looks and attitude
eleanor Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 [size=1] I don't know about the other two, but one item I really want would be Misato's necklace. :toothy: It just looks cool. In fact...I want Misato's red jacket as well. ::laughs::[/size]
Radical Edward Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 I would want... 1. The cell phones from Gate Keeper 21 2. Jet's (Cowboy Bebop) arm......but in a smaller size 3. Big O (from Big O....duh)...nobody mess with a giant robot of mass destruction...
Oji ryu Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 I would want Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga,and Wolfwood's cross punisher,and Demon Inuyasha's eyes.:smirk: :smoke: :demon:
IkkiMechaPilot Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Hmm.... Olny three? Well i would have keitaro's life, the neue ziel MA, and kenshin's sword skills. Iwonder how that would work out...
NeoRanga Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 1. Vincent Volaju's Fighting ability-Cowboy bebop (the movie) 2. Vicious's entire apearance-Cowboy Bebop 3. Lagato Bluesummers' everything, his powers, his apearence, everything-Trigun
Guest OldMan Zenigata Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 JIGEN'S HAT!!! I want JIGEN'S HAT!!!(Lupin III) and uuuhhm, Sango's tight outfit thing (Inuyasha) and I know we can't have the character's so-O, I'd like Roger Smith's Tie.(Big O) But it sure would be nice to have a few Roger Smith's running around in the real world. heh!
Aya_Fujimiya_42 Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 Hrm.. ONLY three things from Any Anime... I would Want:: Ran Fujimiya from Weiß Kreuz ~ He's Sooooo HOT, Koyasu Takahito :love: Haru's Sword from Groove Adventure RAVE Lord Kanti from FLCL
Colton Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 i would have to say the three things i would want most would have to be: rouroni kenshins katana, unit 01 from evangelion, and all the girls... :)
Guest canti Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 i would love to have kakashi's sharingan eye (good call jagui yagia whatevr) and second a robot that does my chores and plays baseball and harukos vespa+bass guitar
Stick Fairy Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 I´d really like a copy of the Claire Bible (Slayers) if a complete one even exists, as well as the exploding cell phones from Gate Keepers 21, and wildcat genes like Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. What? Turning into a cat is cool!
Naru Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 wah? only THREE?? ::Sigh:: ok. here it goes 1)Naru's life (I wanna live in a dorm w/ a hot spring & they so much fun!!){Love Hina} 2)Ryoko's Powers {Tenchi Muyo} 3)Vash's glasses & Coat! (they are awesome beyond reason!!){Trigun}
Guest Blade00 Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 I would pick Vash's outfit(trigun),Wolfwood's punisher(Trigun),and the guitar from FLCL.If it wasn't only anime I would pick Cloud's(FF7)huge sword instead of Wolfwood's punisher.
Guest -bc- Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 fei's gundam(gw) Vicious' sword (c b) legato's clothing (trigun) the man knows his stuff yeah
Luminaire Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 [color=crimson]Hmmmm...Wow, this is actually hard for me... Aoshi Shinomori's swordstyle, kodachi-nitou-ryu, and his double kodachis. Spike Speigel's trench coat. O_o;;;;; And...A Caster Gun and shells from Outlaw Star. ^_^ ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Hinata Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Lets see.... 3 things that I could choose from in an anime! I'd have to say: 1.The Millenium necklace from Yu Gi OH. I men hey whats better than reading the future. 2. Either, Naru's( Love Hina), Motoko( Love Hina), Kigome's( Inuyasha, Cyborg 003 (Cyborg 009), Miaka's (FY), Aya's( Ceres) Body and figure....See I want the combination of being thin but als voluptous at the same time and I dont know which one has both so if you women or men know give me you're opinion!!!LOL 3. Goku's spirit and power. I mean he's strong, nice, and good willed but a very strong fighter..Thats what type of people we need this day and age!!!
*Aura* Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Man 3 things. I would have to say: 1.Haruko's guitar 2.Sesshomaru's sword and last but no least 3.Sanosuke's fighting style That would be off the hook man.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now