Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you could have three things from any anime, what would they be?


Recommended Posts

Posted
1. Crim's Pants (what?! There cool!) - .hack//sign

2. Vash's Hair Color - Trigun

3. That one guys fake eyebrows that are really big - Fooly Cooly
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kumo [/i]
[B]vash's life [/B][/QUOTE]
:eek: really... i always thought he had a horrible life

anyway i would like to see the world as Vash (trigun) does, before all that crap happened to him when he was with rem and knifes wasn't all crazy... i know it wasn't the actual world but basically i want his ideals

to fight like spike, could come in handy

and to , as always, have the looks of vicious
Posted
1. Shippo's powers [InuYasha]
2. one of Kikyou's soul catchers [InuYasha]
and 3.er...can't think...oh! and that one gun that Excel found that was made on Mars(or some planet) [Excel Saga]

-Ladyperson7890
:stupid:
Posted
Well, three things from any anime, eh? o.O
Hmm...that's a very hard question to me. e.e
Lets see...ummm..

1. Faye's clothes= [CowboyBebop]
2. Vash's Glasses and coat= [Trigun]
3. Inuyasha, I mean, his Tetsusaiga o.O= [Inuyasha]

I wanna have Inuyasha. o.o
But...he's not a "thing", he's a "demon". o.o
Oh, well then.
Posted
Aww...Why only three?

First and foremost, I gotta have Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom. It's just that cool.

Hmm, Secondly, Gene Starwind's Caster gun.

Finally the tough one...hmm...Rally Vincent's 1967 Shelby Cobra GT500. (Gunsmith Cats) VROOM!!!
Guest XBebop
Posted
1. Spike's fighting skillz

2. Haruko's Guitar

3. All if Vash's posestions ( that means his looks also =P. since his body is a posession. w00t i'm smart! )
Posted
WOW! I never thought THAT MANY people wanted Gene Starwind's Caster Gun! Anyway, here is my stuff.

1: Gene Starwind's Caster Gun (how original)
2: Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga
3: Sesshomaru's (probably misspelled) looks and attitude
Posted
[size=1] I don't know about the other two, but one item I really want would be Misato's necklace. :toothy: It just looks cool. In fact...I want Misato's red jacket as well. ::laughs::[/size]
Posted
I would want...

1. The cell phones from Gate Keeper 21
2. Jet's (Cowboy Bebop) arm......but in a smaller size
3. Big O (from Big O....duh)...nobody mess with a giant robot of mass destruction...
Posted
1. Vincent Volaju's Fighting ability-Cowboy bebop (the movie)
2. Vicious's entire apearance-Cowboy Bebop
3. Lagato Bluesummers' everything, his powers, his apearence, everything-Trigun
Guest OldMan Zenigata
Posted
JIGEN'S HAT!!! I want JIGEN'S HAT!!!(Lupin III)
and uuuhhm, Sango's tight outfit thing (Inuyasha)
and I know we can't have the character's so-O, I'd like Roger Smith's Tie.(Big O) But it sure would be nice to have a few Roger Smith's running around in the real world. heh!
Posted
i would have to say the three things i would want most would have to be: rouroni kenshins katana, unit 01 from evangelion, and all the girls... :)
Posted
i would love to have kakashi's sharingan eye (good call jagui yagia whatevr)
and second a robot that does my chores and plays baseball
and harukos vespa+bass guitar
Posted
I´d really like a copy of the Claire Bible (Slayers) if a complete one even exists, as well as the exploding cell phones from Gate Keepers 21, and wildcat genes like Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. What? Turning into a cat is cool!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
wah? only THREE?? ::Sigh:: ok. here it goes

1)Naru's life (I wanna live in a dorm w/ a hot spring & they so much fun!!){Love Hina}
2)Ryoko's Powers {Tenchi Muyo}
3)Vash's glasses & Coat! (they are awesome beyond reason!!){Trigun}
Guest Blade00
Posted
I would pick Vash's outfit(trigun),Wolfwood's punisher(Trigun),and the guitar from FLCL.If it wasn't only anime I would pick Cloud's(FF7)huge sword instead of Wolfwood's punisher.
Posted
fei's gundam(gw)
Vicious' sword (c b)
legato's clothing (trigun) the man knows his stuff yeah
Posted
[color=crimson]Hmmmm...Wow, this is actually hard for me...

Aoshi Shinomori's swordstyle, kodachi-nitou-ryu, and his double kodachis.

Spike Speigel's trench coat. O_o;;;;;

And...A Caster Gun and shells from Outlaw Star. ^_^

~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Posted
Lets see....
3 things that I could choose from in an anime!

I'd have to say:

1.The Millenium necklace from Yu Gi OH. I men hey whats better than reading the future.

2. Either, Naru's( Love Hina), Motoko( Love Hina), Kigome's( Inuyasha, Cyborg 003 (Cyborg 009), Miaka's (FY), Aya's( Ceres)

Body and figure....See I want the combination of being thin but als voluptous at the same time and I dont know which one has both so if you women or men know give me you're opinion!!!LOL

3. Goku's spirit and power. I mean he's strong, nice, and good willed but a very strong fighter..Thats what type of people we need this day and age!!!
Posted
Man 3 things.

I would have to say:
1.Haruko's guitar
2.Sesshomaru's sword
and last but no least
3.Sanosuke's fighting style

That would be off the hook man.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...