OtakuBoards

FREAKY! You gotta' read this

SSJ5 Vegeta

My friend told me about this. Alright one of the flights that crashed into the world trade towers was called flight Q33NY.

Go into Microsoft Word, change the font size to 72, then type in: [B]Q33NY[/B] in all caps. Then change the font to Wingdings. It'll show a plane heading towards two buildings followed by a skull and the star of David which is a symbol used in some middle eastern countries!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Yeah, you know... my friend showed me that like a week ago.... and I said this same thing as I'll tell you..

What does a plane, 2 pieces of paper, and Jewish Pirates have to do with anything?? [/B][/QUOTE]Heh...that's great... I must remember that, nexttime someone shows me...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Heh...that's great... I must remember that, nexttime someone shows me... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha yeah.... I also the following because people kept doing that stupid font thing....

If you type NYC is arial font thats pretty freaky too... ohh and Q33NY.... in fact it spell ths same thing!.... i think people have too much time on their hands to try to figure out this crap... you know, i sat down in my chair Sept. 11th and I thought about my dream the night before... it was in LA... and thats like... Thousands of miles away from NYC... My god the coincidence!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Hahaha yeah.... I also the following because people kept doing that stupid font thing....

If you type NYC is arial font thats pretty freaky too... ohh and Q33NY.... in fact it spell ths same thing!.... i think people have too much time on their hands to try to figure out this crap... you know, i sat down in my chair Sept. 11th and I thought about my dream the night before... it was in LA... and thats like... Thousands of miles away from NYC... My god the coincidence! [/B][/QUOTE]That's amazing! heh...

Yeah... Did you hear the stuff about gum arabic, yet?:rolleyes:

...Perhaps the Terrorists planned this thing back when Windows 95 came out, and they KNEW which Plane to Hi-jack and all that, and they CREATED the Windings font just to do that, so it would freak people out in 6 years time.... Just a thought..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...Perhaps the Terrorists planned this thing back when Windows 95 came out, and they KNEW which Plane to Hi-jack and all that, and they CREATED the Windings font just to do that, so it would freak people out in 6 years time.... Just a thought.. [/B][/QUOTE]Heh...can't you just picture it....?

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]That's amazing! heh...

Yeah... Did you hear the stuff about gum arabic, yet?:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]i havent heard,and would like to,if thats alright with you.

Guest Imsirion
want more weird stuff?????

date of attack, 911 ( no duh, but.....)
sept. 11th is the 254th day of the year, 2+5+4=11
after sept. 11 there are 111 days left in the year
119 is the area code to iraq/iran, 1+1+9=11
twin towers look like the # 11
first plane to hit was flight 11
state of new york, 11th state to be admitted to the union
new york city, 11 letters
afghanistan, 11 letters
the pentagon, 11 letters
ramzi yousef , 11 letters ( convicted of orchestrating the attack on the wtc in 1993)
flight 11...92 on board....9+2=11
flight 77....65 on board... 6+5=11

weird huh???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]want more weird stuff?????

date of attack, 911 ( no duh, but.....)
sept. 11th is the 254th day of the year, 2+5+4=11
after sept. 11 there are 111 days left in the year
119 is the area code to iraq/iran, 1+1+9=11
twin towers look like the # 11
first plane to hit was flight 11
state of new york, 11th state to be admitted to the union
new york city, 11 letters
afghanistan, 11 letters
the pentagon, 11 letters
ramzi yousef , 11 letters ( convicted of orchestrating the attack on the wtc in 1993)
flight 11...92 on board....9+2=11
flight 77....65 on board... 6+5=11

weird huh??? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Er...ugh...Outlaw I'm not refering to you, but people are sometimes way too supersticious >_<[/color]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Er...ugh...Outlaw I'm not refering to you, but people are sometimes way too supersticious >_<[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

im not supersticous, just sai'n what i heard