OtakuBoards

Digimon: Earth And Sea

Frankie

This is based on my upcoming fan fic so ill explain a few points before i get into the sing up stuff.

[i] One day a girl named Elyse was transported from her room in japan to the digital world where she met her partner veemon. Her partner possesed an odd power... the power to digivolve un naturally. No one knows why but it has come in handy. Elyse and veemon were not alone though... Another was there. His name was Takashi... everything about him was unknown... He and his partner.. and elyse and hers... helped the forest guardian Herculese Kabuterimon defend his domain from the likes of Him.

Him is not named... for no one truely knows who He is. He is very powerfull and evil... yet he has never shown himself. The four masters of the digital world have coded their names to protect themselves and their identity. After helping the forest guardian elyse went home... takashi took another path home... seeing how he lived somewhere else.

Elyse was happy to be home but sad to have left that neat new world. She realized time was different there and thought that was cool too. She kept her digivice and ComWatch... Veemon was neutral data inside the Digivice. Not to be realsed in the real world for fear his mutated data might get currupted and deleted.

The digivice has the power to store the digimon inside of itself... as pure data. This use is unknown... but had come in handy many times. The Com Watch was used for comunication between kids.

Her classmates Kyle, Xander, and Adrianne seemed to pick on her all the time.. .she dispised them all. One day in class those four were sucked into the digital world. Where Kyle, Xander, and Ardianne met their partners... Kyle with renamon.. Ardianne with gomamon... and Xander with demidevimon. The 3 were confused untill elyse explained being there before.

And so began their quest... i wont tell you how it ended because i havent even posted up my fic yet. but this is the story backing[/i]

[b] Now that the 4 over came their problems, drew close, and found out some hidden secrets about themselves... they have rid Him from the digital world for good. They return home leaving their digimon behind to live and work in the digital world to help restor it after the long battle.

But not even 3 days after their return home did they realize they had a problem. Yes they rid the digital world of Him... but not their own... The earth grew sick...forests and and mountains becoming terribly sick and poisoned. THe sea became hot and the fush were unable to live.

What was the cause of all this? Kyle, Adrianne, and Xander were called to the digital world to help the four masters of the digital world... While elyse was to wait for the new arivals to help her uncover the cause of the chaos... although [u]WHO[/u] was already known... [u]why and where[/u] it was comming from.. was not.

here is where you come in... You are to be the newdigidestines... you will meet your partner in the real world and get your com watch and digivice as well... Your battle with the cause will soon start... and your quest to save whats left of earth begins today...[/b]

sorry that was long..... hope you are still here to read whats needed.... if you did not read the above i suggest you do... or you might not see what digimon are taken.. or what details will be needed and such..

Heres what i need:

Name:

Bio:

Home Country:

Digivice and ComWatch color: (Black, red, yellow and purple are taken..and so is clear)

Digimon:

Rookie:
Champion:
Ultimate:
Mega:

(add attacks as well)

-------------------------------------

Here is mine for example

Name:Elyse

Bio: She lived in an orphanage all her life untill they sent her to a ladys house. This lady payed no attention to elyse, smoked, and lived on the couch. Elyse learned to live in her room as much as possible. Elyse had school problems... adrianne was on a high horse... callign elyse a slob and trating her as a slave... Kyle ignored it all and argued with adrianne at all times... and xander... he did the cold shoulder routine... he hid a secret from her.. and tried to hidei t from himself... she figured it out one day while the 4 of them were in the digital world... but still has yet to figure out what to do about it... takashi wound up missing for a long time during her second trip to the digital world... she found out some disturbing things later.. but solved them .... she is quiet yet stands up for herself when she feels its needed.

Home Country: Japan

Digivice and Com Watch color: Red

Digimon:

Rookie: Veemon > Vee-Head-Butt

Champion: Flamedramon> Knuckle Fire & Fire Rocket

Ultimate: Raidramon > Thunder Blast

Mega: Imperialdramon (dragon mode only) > Positron Laser

-------------------------------------------

this is quite detailed and long.. im sorry... heh... sure this would be more understandable if i had my fan fic posted but im not finished quite yet... so we are trying it this way... i need at least 3... people..

please pm me if you have any questions... or want to haggle some things... ok....

the attachment is Elyse and Adrianne (not finished pictures) The colors for Elyse are dead on... (she has black wavey hair but i havent done that part yet...) Adrianne is just a test... i am not sure if ill keep the colors that way... but the style will stay the same

oh and the drawings are just quick scetches... if anyones brave enough to take a whack at trying to redraw them... go ahead.. id love to see what ideas you guys got

Name:Kimana Toki(Ki)

Bio:Ki was always a happy child and was popular.She had lots of friends and was part of a caring family.One day she went to her friend's hosue and when she was walking home she saw smoke coming from the direction of her house.Ki quickly began to run towards her house.She saw that it was on fire and there were firemen trying to put out the blazing inferno.Police arrived and said that her family was killed in the fire.Ki cried and cried.Neighbours came to share her grief as even though her family was rich they were kind and not snobbish.One of her close friends that lived next door let her stay with them.She spent all her time crying and then one day she was walking to clear her mind and she came across a strange creature who turned out to be her partner Flamon.She got a ComWatch and a Digivice and a strange message to meet up with a girl named Elyse so she grabbed the items and joined forces with the strange creature and went off to find the Elyse girl.

Home Country:Japan

Digivice and ComWatch color:Blue

Digimon:

[img]http://mz.emuparadise.org/Frontier/Flamon.jpg[/img]
Rookie:Flamon>Baby Salamander
Champion:Agunimon>Burning Salamander,Salamander Break
Ultimate:Burning Greymon>Pyro Barrage,Wildfire Tsunami
Mega:Aldamon>Atomic Inferno,Solar Wind Destroyer
???:Emperor Greymon>Nine-Headed Dragon Ranks,Dragon Flame Attack

EDIT:I changed it to what you said Blanko.

Name:Ace

Bio: He was hated by many when younger,rarely paying attention to any thing anyone said,but he still said there was a world with creatures of great power.He left behind his family and friedns to find it stubling upon a portal to the digital world were he found horndramon.

Home Country: America

Digivice and Com Watch color: Silver

Digimon:

Rookie: Horndramon>Flaming Horns

Champion: Bulldramon>Airial Stamped

Ultimate: Cometbulldramon>Staff of Fire

Mega: Cyberbulldramon>Digital Deletetion

Ok... cool

You guys are in but PLEASE... can you both change one thing...

this rpg takes place in the real world... thats the only thing...

My charecter is waiting for the new teens to help her... and this is in the digital world...

This is all cool... Everything is all good...

I'll sign up.

Name: Damian
Bio: Damian is one of those people who always get the worst of everything. His life started well enough, but then his parents were killed when the house burned down. This happened when he was 10.
He went to an orphanage to live, but that turned out to be a mistake. He chose one of those that looks nice until you live there. The whole place was horrible. Nobody ever cleaned anything, the adults all seemed to hate everyone living there, and the only way you could survive was to be tougher than those around you. After spending a year there, Damian chose the only other option: he ran away.
Damian didn't want to live in another orphanage, so he turned to life on the streets. His time in the orphanage had toughened him up considerably, and that was probably the only reason he survived. At first, he got what he needed from others living on the streets who weren't as tough as him, but it soon became clear that he'd need more to survive. That's when it happened.
One night, when he returned to the alley where he slept, he saw two strange devices on the ground. When he picked them up, a strange creature appeared in front of him. Although shocked, Damian didn't run like most people would have. He didn't survive on the streets by running. instead, he tried to figure out what the thing was. He learned that it was the Digimon BlackAgumon, and about things like digivolution and the different levels a Digimon could be.
BlackAgumon is the only reason Damian's still alive. He doesn't have to prey on the weak anymore. He chooses who he wants, and if they resist him, BlackAgumon digivolves and takes care of them.
Damian doesn't take any **** from anyone. If you piss him off, you're probably dead. If he doesn't like you, you're probably dead. There are several people who do pretty much whatever he tells them to, just because they don't want him mad at them. And if he wants you dead, you're dead.
Home Country: America
Digivice and ComWatch color: Grey, but so dark that it's almost black.

Digimon:

Rookie: BlackAgumon(Looks like Agumon, but black)/Attacks: Pepper Breath
Champion: RedGreymon(What Agumon digivolves into to fight Parrotmon in the first part of the movie)/Attacks: Nova Flame
Ultimate: SkullGreymon/Attacks: Dark Shot
Mega: BlackWarGreymon/Attacks: Terra Destroyer, Black Tornado

[size=1][b]
Name: Matt Hawke

Bio: When Matt was 2 he had a normal family untill his House was robbed and his Family was killed. Matt ran away with his Brother but the robbers followed them. Matt's brother defended him and was killed but it was enough time for Matt to get away.Matt is wondering the streets for his first time when a nice Young man came and brought Matt to a home. Turns, out the man was rich and now Matt was too. 14 years later, Matt barely remembers any of this and is at the playground when he wonders off into his favourite forest. There.. sitting in his treehouse are two small devices. He picks them up and a Teal light reaches out and turns into some shape then that shape appears to be a Digimon named Strabimon...

Home Country: [color=red]Canada[/color]

Digivice and ComWatch color: [color=teal]Teal[/color]

Digimon:
[img]http://mz.emuparadise.org/Frontier/Strabimon.jpg[/img]
Rookie - [url=http://mz.emuparadise.org/Frontier/Strabimon.jpg]Strabimon[/url] - Light Nail
Champion - [url=http://mz.emuparadise.org/Frontier/Lobomon.jpg]Lobomon[/url] - Howling Laser, Lobo Kendo
Ultimate - [url=http://mz.emuparadise.org/Frontier/KendoGarurumon.jpg]KendoGarurumon[/url] - Lupine Laser, Howling Star
Mega - [url=http://mz.emuparadise.org/Frontier/Beowulfmon.jpg]BeoWolfmon[/url] - Light Attack, Beobeam???
??? - [url=http://mz.emuparadise.org/Frontier/mgmon.jpg]Magna Garurumon[/url] - Starlight Velocity, Machinegun Destroyer[/b]

-=§=- :wave:[/size]

Wow!!! i cant beleive this got more sign ups than i had figured...

ill start it now... but just one note.... you all meet your partners in the real world.... sorry i didnt clarify that well enough.. i was so tired when i typed that you wouldnt belive.

Ill start it now... you all are good to go!