Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, right now my scanner's busted so I'll have to replace it. But, I don't want to wait to post this picture, so I'll use my digital camera. So, if it's a little dark, I apologize, but here it is anyway. I don't have a title either. Compliments AND critism please, ratings if you want. Laterzez!

~:cross: LAlalalalala~
Posted
I dont know why, but to me the pose you've got her in makes her look like she has fat legs. :/ its not bad though.
Posted
well me too... big fat legs and the body is sort of out of portion... but you have done a great job though and i king of like it so keeo up the good job okay?^_^
Posted
Hmm. Well, The shoulders just kinda slant, now that I revisit this thread. Then, you swing out the hips and it's like... what? Still, I stick to the fact that it's good.
Posted
Thanks for all your comments and suggestions. I'll post my revised version of my last picture later. Here's a recent one that I think is good enough to be on the internet. Comments, critism, ratings. Laterzez!!

~:cross: Lalalalala~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...