Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I haven't done one of these in a while, but here's the latest. I think I did it towards the end of June. I hope you all like it, especially Deb and Jenna. I think this one is the coolest of them all, really. ^_^ Tell me what you think.[/color][/size]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=460975[/img]
Posted
[size=1]The proportions are good. Rating: 8/10, not 10/10 because the skirts and the hands look a bit weird...bleh, better than I can do. ^^[/size]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]*jaw drops* Wow I didnt know you could draw that well. Well anyways I give it a 9.9/10. Its a really good drawing.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Nah, I'm not going to color it. I did the other two in color so I thought this time I'd be a bit different.

And yes folks, I know the hands look screwed up.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Who cares about the hands. Its a good drawing, and so on, and so forth. SO yeah I rate it what I rate it. One error I dont think can ruin a whole drawing so ....yeah.

Im done with my rant now.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Very nice. The only bad thing I look at it is the hands, but there is something wrong with the legs, I think they are just a little to long.

Amazing though, better than I could do.[/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I like long legs. It's definately a big part of my style. I don't like the short stocky looking chics. I like them tall and sophisticated looking. ^_^

Hey, I just looked back and the hands aren't that bad, heh. You guys are too picky.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Hey I never said anything bad about the hands. I agree with you Asuka I like the Tall, and sophisticated Girls as well. Well anyways I like the drawing, and that is all there is to it.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Oh, look, I'm so sexy!!!

I love it, Tori :D And I really like the hands, I think it gives it a personal style different from the normal, ridged anime style. I do look a bit like I have to pee, but that's ok because the rest looks awesome! (And I LOVE mini-skirts. They're super in style this season!)[/color]
Posted
[size=1] And then I come and spoil all the ego-boosting. :toothy:

[b]Babygirl[/b]: Her wrist is [i]very[/i] thin...it's like the hand is going to fall off it someone pushes it. The eyes are also a bit mis-matched. Like other people said, the hands also look strange. One of her ankles is also extremely thin. I like how you drew her hair and I like the clothes. ^___^;;
[b]Queen Asuka[/b]: Your style is somewhat new to me, but as far as I can tell, there's nothing majorly wrong with this drawing. The middle region looks a bit strange, though.
[b]L_M[/b]: Her abdominal region looks too long...and once again the wrists are too thin. Her eyes are also mis-matched, and her hands look weird. I understand what kind of position you want them in, but try [i]not[/i] drawing her wrist. It should be hidden behind her fingers.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] And then I come and spoil all the ego-boosting. :toothy:

[b]Babygirl[/b]: Her wrist is [i]very[/i] thin...it's like the hand is going to fall off it someone pushes it. The eyes are also a bit mis-matched. Like other people said, the hands also look strange. One of her ankles is also extremely thin. I like how you drew her hair and I like the clothes. ^___^;;
[b]Queen Asuka[/b]: Your style is somewhat new to me, but as far as I can tell, there's nothing majorly wrong with this drawing. The middle region looks a bit strange, though.
[b]L_M[/b]: Her abdominal region looks too long...and once again the wrists are too thin. Her eyes are also mis-matched, and her hands look weird. I understand what kind of position you want them in, but try [i]not[/i] drawing her wrist. It should be hidden behind her fingers.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Hold on. I think the word I'm looking for is "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boohoo." :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that I didn't incorporate your idea of perfection in my artwork. Next time I'll call you up before I draw a picture. :D[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=Blood Red][size=1][i]Woah I smell a little heat comeing off of this. Calm Down Queen Ausuka. I think the art work is great, so thats all that matters is that someone thinks its good.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Ermmm,
I like the work, tho I dont think Mal was trying to get anyone's panties in a twist, just pointing out some stuff... heh, no biggie, right? Heh, all these great comments about the work, everyone should be able to take some constructive criticism, eh?
*runs off and hides in corner* O_o

Anywho - I like the picky, specially the tat on Ladies arm.. heh, very cute. I love the longggggg legs, the hair is cool, and the whole idea of "Adam's Angels" was tre cute also.

All in all, nice work.
Posted
hmm... I think the reason the abdominal regions look so long is because their outfits have low-riding bottoms. The arms ~are~ a bit thin and wiry, but that's just the style. Yeah, see Queen Asuka's own has a one piece dress on, and the body looks fine.
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Hold on. I think the word I'm looking for is "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boohoo." :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that I didn't incorporate your idea of perfection in my artwork. Next time I'll call you up before I draw a picture. :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I really have no idea whether you're trying to offend me or you actually mean it.

EDIT: I'm going to drop this and not reply anymore, but I have stuff to add. First of all, I am not saying that I'm a "Professional" :P. None of us on OB are 'pros' until we go to an art school and graduate...right? Heh, whatever.

Anyways, all I was reading was "Wow, that's so awesome Queen Asuka!" when I could point out some errors from the top of my head. It's fitting to see that when a popular moderator on OB posts something, it gets about ten times more posts than any other person's drawing. Her drawings are good, but there are still errors.[/size]
Posted
can we drop this? Plz? It's getting aggravating. Her drawing's are fine, since none of us (maybe Mystikal ^-^) can become a pro anytime soon. Maybe in a year or two... or in your case, maladjusted, a couple months...c'mon. Drop it.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]*Falls over laughing* I make one comment and you all go balistic. That is super hilarious to me.

Well, I know my artwork is awesome. Hey maladjusted, it's better than yours. ^_^ I'm not trying to sound rude, but try not to be so hypocritical. I saw your stuff and let me tell you, there's much to work towards.

ANYWHO, I just wanted you guys to see the sexy Adam's Angels! Not critique my work! Silly OBers...[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=dodgerblue][size=1]Wow Asuka! These are great. Your drawings are awesome, and the Adam's Angels look great ..as always..Everyone is so beautiful as a drawing as well ~_^. You should draw the Angel's in action..Thats something I'd definately love to see. ^^ Good work!

-Kitten[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]*Falls over laughing* I make one comment and you all go balistic. That is super hilarious to me.

Well, I know my artwork is awesome. Hey maladjusted, it's better than yours. ^_^ I'm not trying to sound rude, but try not to be so hypocritical. I saw your stuff and let me tell you, there's much to work towards.

ANYWHO, I just wanted you guys to see the sexy Adam's Angels! Not critique my work! Silly OBers...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

The point of the Art and Design forum is to post your artwork and receive comments and critism. Not to post your work and expect everyone to be razzle-dazzled and recieve a 10/10. I believe you have a hard time actually accepting the fact you need a lot to work towards as well. Insulting my artwork is not helping yours, it's actually damaging my thinning respect for you.

I can truthfully say that my artwork does need a lot of work, but it's the same for any developing artist. [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...