Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Did you know it was possible to piss off 5 people in 50 minutes?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I fond that out in 4th period today....
I got 5 people mad at me...They were making fun of my friend and they did it yesterday too..I told them to stop but they didn't and I told them today...but they didn't listen again...I told the teacher..and they got mad at me and one might try and "beat" me up..But she prolly can't cause she is a stupid sissy girl...I have had a sucky week considering I got several people who don't like me..They prolly hope I die....I could careless what the do to me but if they piss me off to a certain point I will go flip mode on their @$$es...and when I do my friends will have to hold me back.....:devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: I hate people who think they are better than anyone and I hate people who think they can pick on people who didn't do anything to the person....Thats prolly why I like animals better than people....:mad:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Animals eh?
...hmm :D

...no, just try to play it cool, it's no use getting in trouble because you got in a fight or anything...
...just not worth it.
Posted
Animals cause they never mean any harm towards you...they act on instinct.

Well, take it easy though...and stick to what you have right now...no one deserves to be treated that way. They'll eventually realize that along the line when they have no say to you cause there'll be others like you who you'll band with.
Posted
I am in a good mood today...Hopefull I will come home in a good mood too...Caus have tday I got two weeks to sleep late!woo-hooo!*does her happy dance*Thats one reason and the other is cause I am wearing my sister's knee-high boots!:D Hehehe!If anone pisses me off they can just kiss my @$$....
Posted
I don't even want to know what you did Seph.

Last year in jr. high i pissed off the whole school in 12 minutes during a school play.
Posted
So i be none of you screwed up the first dance of the year 25 seconds into the first slow song. Boy, did i get a lot of death threats in the 5 mins that it took them to fix it up...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I beat you down when it comes to pising ppl off by like.. sooooo much. I dont have the patience for ppl (Im arragant or whatever the hell u wanna call it, big motherfin whoop)
Posted
More like TOO easy i do it all the time......I do it to teachers sometimes and i get in trouble.....im evil:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Posted
i pi$$ed off, (counts) 120 ish ppl during a school play practice, i was outside, talkin, and then i went in and Mr.Clowes threw a bottley at me!!!! alot of ppl were pi$$ed at me, i got alot of this:

(-\/-) "grrrrrrr"

and then i had to do this stupid a$$ dance!!!!!!
Posted
people don't kick my @ss they just take the p1ss, so i don't kick ppl's a$$es either.....but no one would ever beat me up, im pretty strong
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i]
[B]I fond that out in 4th period today....
I got 5 people mad at me...They were making fun of my friend and they did it yesterday too..I told them to stop but they didn't and I told them today...but they didn't listen again...I told the teacher..and they got mad at me and one might try and "beat" me up..But she prolly can't cause she is a stupid sissy girl...I have had a sucky week considering I got several people who don't like me..They prolly hope I die....I could careless what the do to me but if they piss me off to a certain point I will go flip mode on their @$$es...and when I do my friends will have to hold me back.....:devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: I hate people who think they are better than anyone and I hate people who think they can pick on people who didn't do anything to the person....Thats prolly why I like animals better than people....:mad: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Congrats!!! Pising people off is fuN!! Well done! :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Congrats!!! Pising people off is fuN!! Well done! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe it is fun,very easy to do,but you get in deep chit for doing it.
trust me hehe
Posted
In 2 minutes i pissed off 3 campuses.
and in one minute I pissed people on at a store.
DJ CHILLY WILL<~~~~~~
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Congrats!!! Pising people off is fuN!! Well done! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


Hehe, I think I've pissed some people off by defending Goten :) heh, it's definitely FUN! :)
Posted
Cool, french... but not to be out done...I went to every AohelL(LOL)(AND YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!) chat room in 3 hours, and friggin cursed out about, oh, [SIZE=4]10,000[/SIZE] people!!!!!
It was fun, and my screen name wasn't deleted
Posted
I don't usually piss people off. It's usually like this:
[list=1]
Someone tries to piss me off, I didn't pay attention and didn't hear it.

10 seconds later they start apoligising and I get really confused.

They keep on apoligising for a few hours and I tell them to shut up.
[/list]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...