Phantasy Freak Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I fond that out in 4th period today.... I got 5 people mad at me...They were making fun of my friend and they did it yesterday too..I told them to stop but they didn't and I told them today...but they didn't listen again...I told the teacher..and they got mad at me and one might try and "beat" me up..But she prolly can't cause she is a stupid sissy girl...I have had a sucky week considering I got several people who don't like me..They prolly hope I die....I could careless what the do to me but if they piss me off to a certain point I will go flip mode on their @$$es...and when I do my friends will have to hold me back.....:devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: I hate people who think they are better than anyone and I hate people who think they can pick on people who didn't do anything to the person....Thats prolly why I like animals better than people....:mad:
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Animals eh? ...hmm :D ...no, just try to play it cool, it's no use getting in trouble because you got in a fight or anything... ...just not worth it.
RicoTranzrig Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Animals cause they never mean any harm towards you...they act on instinct. Well, take it easy though...and stick to what you have right now...no one deserves to be treated that way. They'll eventually realize that along the line when they have no say to you cause there'll be others like you who you'll band with.
Phantasy Freak Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 I am in a good mood today...Hopefull I will come home in a good mood too...Caus have tday I got two weeks to sleep late!woo-hooo!*does her happy dance*Thats one reason and the other is cause I am wearing my sister's knee-high boots!:D Hehehe!If anone pisses me off they can just kiss my @$$....
Sephiroth Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 meh, I pi$$ed off almost 200 people in 5 minutes last year at college, I did something I most certainly aren't gonna talk about....
Guest Zeh Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I don't even want to know what you did Seph. Last year in jr. high i pissed off the whole school in 12 minutes during a school play.
RicoTranzrig Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Pissing people off... I did that once when I refused to drive a whole bunch of people to a concert and decided to take only one other person with me...
Tien Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I can easily pi$$ of 45 people in 10 mins if i wanted too.I usually pi$$ people off as a joke,lol
Guest Zeh Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 So i be none of you screwed up the first dance of the year 25 seconds into the first slow song. Boy, did i get a lot of death threats in the 5 mins that it took them to fix it up...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I beat you down when it comes to pising ppl off by like.. sooooo much. I dont have the patience for ppl (Im arragant or whatever the hell u wanna call it, big motherfin whoop)
amibasuki Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 pissing ppl off is easy really easy:devil:
Guest Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 More like TOO easy i do it all the time......I do it to teachers sometimes and i get in trouble.....im evil:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
amibasuki Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 prolly the easiest way to piss someone off is to go up to someone and tell them to shut up. it doesn't take much, really
Break Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 i pi$$ed off, (counts) 120 ish ppl during a school play practice, i was outside, talkin, and then i went in and Mr.Clowes threw a bottley at me!!!! alot of ppl were pi$$ed at me, i got alot of this: (-\/-) "grrrrrrr" and then i had to do this stupid a$$ dance!!!!!!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 do u know its possible to get ur @ss kicked if you iss people off???
Phantasy Freak Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]do u know its possible to get ur @ss kicked if you iss people off??? [/B][/QUOTE] Yea..,I know and there are people who want to kick my @$$....
Break Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 people don't kick my @ss they just take the p1ss, so i don't kick ppl's a$$es either.....but no one would ever beat me up, im pretty strong
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i] [B]I fond that out in 4th period today.... I got 5 people mad at me...They were making fun of my friend and they did it yesterday too..I told them to stop but they didn't and I told them today...but they didn't listen again...I told the teacher..and they got mad at me and one might try and "beat" me up..But she prolly can't cause she is a stupid sissy girl...I have had a sucky week considering I got several people who don't like me..They prolly hope I die....I could careless what the do to me but if they piss me off to a certain point I will go flip mode on their @$$es...and when I do my friends will have to hold me back.....:devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: I hate people who think they are better than anyone and I hate people who think they can pick on people who didn't do anything to the person....Thats prolly why I like animals better than people....:mad: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Congrats!!! Pising people off is fuN!! Well done! :D[/SIZE]
sia Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Congrats!!! Pising people off is fuN!! Well done! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] hehe it is fun,very easy to do,but you get in deep chit for doing it. trust me hehe
Guest Pikeon Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 In 2 minutes i pissed off 3 campuses. and in one minute I pissed people on at a store. DJ CHILLY WILL<~~~~~~
No-Name Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 ive pissed of 5 ppl in 5 seconds. certain short words can piss ppl off real easy.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Congrats!!! Pising people off is fuN!! Well done! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, I think I've pissed some people off by defending Goten :) heh, it's definitely FUN! :)
Chaos Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Cool, french... but not to be out done...I went to every AohelL(LOL)(AND YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!) chat room in 3 hours, and friggin cursed out about, oh, [SIZE=4]10,000[/SIZE] people!!!!! It was fun, and my screen name wasn't deleted
Pastbyer Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 I don't usually piss people off. It's usually like this: [list=1] Someone tries to piss me off, I didn't pay attention and didn't hear it. 10 seconds later they start apoligising and I get really confused. They keep on apoligising for a few hours and I tell them to shut up. [/list]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now