Guest Tical Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 What do you have to do to become a junior member or otaku or whetever
klinanime1 Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 post enough. I'm not sure this post is even in the right area... Try suggestions and requests next time.
Delian Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Your rank is based on the number of times you've posted. I think you reach junior level at 250 posts, member level at 500 and Otaku at 750 posts.... I think those are the right amounts.
Solo Tremaine Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Newbie- 0 posts Junior Member- 250 posts Member- 500 posts Otaku- 1000 posts Extreme Otaku- 2000 posts No Life- 3000 posts I Live Here- 4000+ posts. I hope that's sufficient. James says there are more, but no-one's gotten to them yet. In case you're wondering, the Moderators all have custom titles based on the forums/categories they moderate.
James Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 [color=#707875]And to think, it used to be 1,000 posts before Newbies became Members. You guys have it lucky these days. ~_^[/color]
Justin Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 NO LIFERS FOREVER!!!! w00t!!! If we were on v1, I'd be a No Lifer again...wait, no I wouldn't. I'm a Moderator. Oh well... Just because these ranks are determined by post-count, that does not give you the right to spaminate the boards. Please don't. -Justin
Guest Tical Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 If I hadnt just got here Id have 4000... Im here all day every day unless its a special occasion...
Baron Samedi Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Good subject. I was wonderin what post coungts you needed. Spose it will be a while before i attain my beautiful 'No Life' status though. But heh... im nearly a Junior Member!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now