Do you notice this......

Break

do you REALLY like this stuff?  

1. 1. do you REALLY like this stuff?

• YEAH, brilliant!!!
    • YEAH, its kool....
    • Not really...
    • .......SUCKS BIG!

every episode (well nearly) a gundam shows up and wins, yay they win, people die then go home. but do you you notice this, that its alwyas the same thing....:

"everythings clear over here"
"ok, lets check over near that forest"
"roger, should we send the scouts first?"
"yes. Scouts GO!"

the scouts walk into the forest...

"sir, the scouts have dissapeared from radar!!"
"Whaaa....no, it can't be..."
"Oh no, A gundam!!"

the gundam smashes the captain into half and it explodes, it then turns to the other suit...

"NOOOOOOO, AAAARGGHH"

the gundam crushes the suit with its scythe....

BORRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!

I feel really sorry for you if that is how you feel about what gundam is. Gundam is way more then that, and I personally don't think you should diss gundam in the gundam forum. Go diss it somewere else. I am a mecha fan and gundam is mecha and I think it is good. no matter what people say. ANd if that is the only think you get out of watching Gundam, then you are seriously missing a wholo crap load of stuff then.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saturn_Healer [/i]
[B]I feel really sorry for you if that is how you feel about what gundam is. Gundam is way more then that, and I personally don't think you should diss gundam in the gundam forum. Go diss it somewere else. I am a mecha fan and gundam is mecha and I think it is good. no matter what people say. ANd if that is the only think you get out of watching Gundam, then you are seriously missing a wholo crap load of stuff then. [/B][/QUOTE]

hey......calm it......i was stating my opinion and your opinion of DB may be "...its poo...." but i happen to LIKE gundam, but i was saying that it is boring that the gundams always win....ok?

think oceans, CALM oceans....[SIZE=1]calm oceans......calm...........c..a....l....m........................[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saturn_Healer [/i]
[B]I feel really sorry for you if that is how you feel about what gundam is. Gundam is way more then that, and I personally don't think you should diss gundam in the gundam forum. Go diss it somewere else. I am a mecha fan and gundam is mecha and I think it is good. no matter what people say. ANd if that is the only think you get out of watching Gundam, then you are seriously missing a wholo crap load of stuff then. [/B][/QUOTE]

Like 08th MS Team is a love story.

Well I feel stupid know. well I guess I misunderstood what you were saying. I can see the fact that a lot of the gundam series are alike. But not all of them. I watched gundam X and then I watched the first gundam series, it was almost the same. But I stilll like it cause it has garoad in it. Hehe. Gundam wing also reminded me of the first gundam series, expedct the colony didn't crash into the earth instead of it actually crashing into the earth like some other series. Lets just say, it is all the same mostly. Sorry, if I sounded b!tchy, casue I can be a b!tch at times, I need to get a b!tch lisence you know?

---
oh yeah, hate to sound stupid but what is DB? Dragon Ball? just wonderin. I think dragon ball is awseom if that is what youa re talking about.

There are some similarities shared by many Gundam series. However, there are more differences between them as well. There are a lot of similarities in Mobile Suit Gundam (First Gundam) and Gundam Wing as Gundam Wing is loosely based on Mobile Suit Gundam. It tries to re-tell the story of MSG, Zeta and CCA in a different way (but didn't do a good job anyway).

If anyone think all Gundam series are the same, tries to watch a few more before making a judgment.

There are 13 different "animated" series/movies. They can't be all the same.:wigout:

F91 is supposed to be a 49 episode series, but it is cut short to a 2 hour movie. It got a lot of potential but how much can you get out from 2 hours? Anyway, it is still a very decent movie with good mechas and interesting plot. After watching it, I just think they should make it to the series or at least an OVA. It has a great start but a lot of detail are cut in order to make it into a movie. It have to watch it twice to understand it and three times to fall in love with it. If you are a Gundam fan (especially UC), it is worth to watch. For a summary of the story, check out [url]http://www.gundamproject.com.[/url]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]actually transtic, not all series of gundam are the same, g gundam is different, its more dragonball that gundam, its crazy.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, so I have heard.... I haven't seen it but I heard it's good... my friend has some of it.... i refuse to watch it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, you should, if you like dragonball then you'll like g gundam, guaranteed.... [/B][/QUOTE]

....And if not we all get to kill Sephiroth.....

"Hey Sephiroth,I'm gonna kill you!"
"No you arn't...."
"HEY!Put down that sword!AHHHHH!MY PELVIS!AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
"Dobie dobie do!"
"HOLY **** This Hurts!"

-Just goes to show,Never mess with a father that has a sword....