Demonic Angel Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 Well this is the newest banner I just made in my computer. I dunno what it is, but the effects are really kool. I was just trying out the effects and i guess it did work in this banner. Hooray for me! Well, i hope this is fine. And so, here it is....
Lord Prozen Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [COLOR=blue]that banner is....weird lol. its still really cool though! i really like it but its still weird lol. i like how it has the little box thingy and the how theres that S in the middle and with the swerling (sp?) thingy. good job![/COLOR]
Heavyblade Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 I like it! It makes me kinda dizzy though. It's still good. I don't care much for gray cause it's dull but it's still good. 9/10
Demonic Angel Posted August 14, 2003 Author Posted August 14, 2003 Thanks! I really wasn't expecting for this banner that it would looked like that. I wanted to make it funkier but it turns out to be...weird when i finished it. Especially my avatar. xD So, I might do some weird banners soon and post them in this same thread. So, more will be coming soon, i guess! [color=teal]EDIT:[/color]Well, i just found this one in my files. It is kinda weird also just like the same one i just posted in this thread. So this one, this banner is also made by me. I never used this one, so whoever is interested in this banner, then take it. ^_^ Well, here goes the banner! Enjoy! [color=teal]Please refrain from double posting on the forums. I understand that you had to upload an attachment, but even then, you should wait for someone else to post first or copy your previous post, delete it, and make a new one with EDIT:, like I did in this case. Thanks. -Syk3[/color]
Lord Prozen Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 um....that ones kinda plain...you just took some red lines and did a twirl thingy to it...im sorry but its just too plain for me. but i still really like your first one! that one was good but this ones kinda plain and easy to do. :(
Stuart Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [color=purple][size=1]The first one is good but seems to streched out, unlike your avatar.. and the second one is rather boring[/color][/size]
Demonic Angel Posted August 14, 2003 Author Posted August 14, 2003 i know that the second one was boring. Hehe. But the first one was much more kooler. I agree that the first one is much better. More will be coming as soon as I fix my comp. It's really going crazy right now. ^_^;
Shinkoru Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Auctually, I like the second one better. The first is verry nice..but the second one might look better if you addes either a red headed or blond anime girl or guy to it. Maby Jene from outlaw star..he'd look good in it..humm..mind if I make a few editions to it? *grinz* :) I give u a 9/10 on number 1 and a 8/10 on second one, althou i like second one better. Teehee
Demonic Angel Posted August 15, 2003 Author Posted August 15, 2003 Sure, Shinkoru. U may add anything to the second banner, since i dont really used that one. And thanks for the ratings. ^_^
Shinkoru Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Well...read heads to common, nothing spectatular bout Gene. So I decided the retro. How da you like my modifications? I think I'm a use this as my new banner....*thinks* :)
Demonic Angel Posted August 15, 2003 Author Posted August 15, 2003 Very Kool, thats awesome, Shinkoru. You've transformed my weird banner into an awesome one. Good Job! ^_^
Mitch Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 [size=1]]]]] Hm. 88 stupid shift is not working on this computer on some of the keys. Stupid Library. Gah. i (grr, stupid computer) like the whole look of the banner, but if it weren't so boxy-ish, i think it would be better. caps lock. Hah. Otherwise I think this banner's pretty nice--all the colors seem to mesh in a nice way, which is a good thing with a banner. You know, the coming together feeling? Yeah. But the boxy-ish look of it doesn't work for me. It needs a more free-form look. At least I think. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]'cs]] Wow. This keyboard is really annoying. O.o. Gah. Stupid key is stuck. There. [/size]
Demonic Angel Posted August 15, 2003 Author Posted August 15, 2003 I hope this is not boxy-ish for you, Mitch. This banner is used by my lil sister, who definitely LOVES YuGiOh. Well, since she needed a banner for her own forum (i dont know what forum), so well, i made him one. And here it is..
Lord Prozen Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 [COLOR=blue]ok your yu-gi-oh thing is cool and the one that other guy did made that red line thingy look cool. good job! keep up the good work.[/COLOR]
klinanime1 Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 That other guy...? heheh, anyways, nice banners. I don't care much for yu-gi-oh, but the banner's nice, and the first on is really ... awesome (man, I overuse that word).
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Cool! Looks like a digiegg forming!!!! I love it!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now