OtakuBoards

Cell and Buu

Pagan

Cell and Buu are pretty much the same character. They have all the same powers regeneration,many forms,and the abilty to absorb so I mean what the real difference. Cell was made so was Buu. Sure you could say Cell was a robot and Buu wasn't but thats a bad reason.
I like Buu more than Cell of coures because he had the powers first.

[COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]there not the same! Cell is better then Buu i think, Cell was really powerfull and cooler then Buu was. they dident really have the same attacks ether. Cell could make Cell Jr.s, and buu can go into people and blow them up. theres a buch of other stuff but i cant think of them right now lol. but there not really much alike, but in some ways they are yes. i dont think Cell is really a robot he's an android. there different.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue] I think cell was a better as a villian. Sure some of there powers were similar but as "Perfect Cell" said they were in many ways diffrent. Not to mention that the Fat Buu became friends with the z fighters and Kid Buu came back as a good person and was trianed by Goku. When no version of Cell turned good, he was always evil. So as you can see I think Cell was a better villian.[/COLOR]

I think Cell and Buu where very different. Even though they could both absorb they did it in different way. Buu absorb from any part of his body but Cell could only absorb through his tail. If I'm correct Cell was made for the Z Warriors and most of his powers where stolen in a matter of saying. Besides Cell was made for technology and Buu was made from magic I guess. So they are very different even though Buu is better.

Really, character differences aside the show really was running out of ideas how to make new and stronger villians. I think Baby in GT is just like Buu also, besides a few differences in personality. By that time DB is REALLY running out of ideas. I mean if you can absorb other fighters and regenerate if you're destroyed what else do you really need? Cell and Buu are pretty much the same idea made for different characters.

[color=purple][size=1]Everything you people are saying is just your opinons but, your asking whats the Difference is between them so im gonna give you just that. Buu is far more powerful and is just all better rounded them Cell its like asking, Whos stronger Buu or Bulma, Buu is better than Cell, and that just isnt my personal opinon ethier, Its the truth my friend the dang truth[/color][/size]

Guest Forbidden One
[color=blue]Basically there are a few differences:

--Buu is stronger then Cell in terms of power
--Cell is a better tactical genius
--Buu can regenrate on his own as oppose to cell who uses a nucleus.
--Cell has instantaneous movement (instant transmission)
--Cell has the genes of warriors, buu doesn't.
--Buu has a good half and bad half, the good half was killing because of him being naive and child like.
--Cell kills just to feed his ego that he's stronger.

I could go on and on, but the fact of the matter is both are different, and only pose similarties in the fact they are vilians and share somewhat similar traits. However this question is more like an opinion then stating facts. [/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]yes Buu is more powerfull but Cell was still Cooler. all his evil taunts(sp?) and his cool moves like the Cell Jr.s he made. he does absorb but its only the adroids and its only till he became Perfect Cell. Cell was the coolest villian but of corse the newest threat, is the most powerfull villian. i think Cell was the best.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Cell and Buu had the same concept and were basically the same threat to the earth. The difference is Buu took it a lot farther than cell did. It's kinda like comeparing Piccolo to Vegeta. Both started bad and ended good. Both are pretty good fighters, yet neither of them saved the world all by themselves. As for different attacks, the Mesenko Ha and the Kameameah are the same thing, just with different hand movements, different names, and different colors.

• 2 weeks later...
AWWW Back in my old stoming grounds...

[COLOR=crimson]

Oopps sorry people but I have to put my two cents in since I was thnking of exactly the sme thing a few nights ago.

Although Buu is strong, much stronger than Cell. The Sayians had to pull alot more out of thier hat, do deal with Cell. Such as Gohan.
Not only did he have to become stringer but he had to become a better fighter all around.

When it came to Buu, you can easily beat him but its his powers you really have to worry about. Such as the regenration. I mean you coud blow Buu up into ashes and yet the stubborn bastard would come back. But Cell he had a lot more fighting tactics( of the fighters) that he could use against them. Buu, well of course had his strength and durablity.

But in thier own ways each of the villians were very equal. But as forward as all around villian Cell has Buu beat. He was just co confident and cocky but yet laid back.
Buu was just too childish and at times go on my freakin nerves[/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]How can you even say this? If you're gonna do that, then Piccolo and Majin Buu are the same. They can both regenerate and absorb (fuse) with others. Several people have similarites in the show, but the personality and use of the power is what makes them different. There is no way Cell would [b]ever[/b] be good.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=crimson] This is a interesting thread. Cell is far more tachnical like Forbidden One said. Cell had to have "cells" from Piccolo so that he could regenrate if it was not for that he could not. Also Buu is far stronger than cell because of his abilities of absorbing the opponent and turning into another being. In some cases Cell does the same as buu but only by absorbing android 17 and 18.[/size][/color]

Guest King_Cloud690
I personally like Buu better than Cell! But only in any of his Super Buu forms! He is wicked cool there! Plus Cell and Buu are different in many ways! Buu wanted to take over the world and Cell wanted to like be big and strong!lol