Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
The first forum i ever joined was a heavy music forum. Everyone had names like DeathToaLL and the such. I failed to think of a cool name that would make me seem mean and unfeeling. After many attempts i just put together something i liked.
I was REALLY into Vegeta back then and I was in love with rock music so thats how i chose it. it's actually pretty corny and makes me sound like a dorky newbie but oh well. I can't change it because i get so easily attached to things and it is my first forum name so i don't want to lose it.........besides, what could i change it to?
Vegeta Punker? Vegeta Socker? Hey Vegeta Socker? I could be on to something.
Guest Sharpie
Posted
Couldn't think of a name, there was a Sharpie pen next to my. Voila name.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[B][color=0099FF][size=1]Charles because my name is Charles. Simple as that! ^_^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]:rotflmao: :haha:

*cough* Anyways, I got my name from the newest Megaman games. Megaman Battle Network 1, 2, and 3. Lan is the main character along with Megaman. I liked the name, and when I came on OB, I used Lan21013. I got bored of that name and decided to change it to just plain Lan. I liked the name and kept it. I use it for almot everything now. Except for myOtaku... :grumble:[/color][/size]
Posted
Well, one of my absolute favorite games is Chrono Trigger. When I played it as a kid, my fave character was the girl Lucca, who always fought with a ray gun. Her final weapon was known as Wondershot, and thus the name was born. I use Wondershot on everything, including hotmail and such. I might change in the future, probably something from Z.O.E.
Posted
[color=deeppink]I call my cat Baby Girl. I think I just adopted it from there. Erik also calls me several derivitives of that name now, so I suppose it is fitting enough :whoops:

I also think that BabyGirl has become less of a name that I think about, and more of a name that just goes with the online Jenna. It's hard to explain, but it's kind of like a title to me. Maybe some of the older members will understand what I'm saying ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink][font=arial]
I would've gone by Lauren if it wasn't already taken....^_^()
Yu Yu Hakusho is just the only name I could think of at the time...and that was when I just became introduced to the show. Goodness knows I'd change my username if I could![/color][/font]
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] Well...my real name is jean, and the nezzy part is a sort of spin off of my middle name...Inez (hehe...its a family name...) Yea...but my former username..."keyblade" was b/c i liked the name of the weapon in kingdom hearts..hehe..^_^[/color] [/size]
Guest dayday
Posted
Well, I picked dayday cause that's what everyone calls me in real life. Either that my real name or Day. Some still call me turtle but I don't want to get into that. But since most people can't pronounce my real name they call me dayday or day for short. It's much easier.
Posted
My screen name is from the book series "Sword of Truth" By Terry Goodkind. Kahlan is a powerful yet heartfelt leader. No one outranks her, but she does service for all. Read "Wizard's First Rule" You'll get the idea ;)
Posted
Well the user name I usually go by is GrimmFang, which is a combination of my likeness of death and love for wolves. I chose Reaper of souls for OB because it was different and I used this name on an old online RPG I used to play.

That reminds me I noticed you can change your name on OB. How do you change it? I would look at the rules but the link doesn't work.
Posted
Me? I chose Katana cause it's about my favorite made-up name I have. I was gonna go with Number 6, but then went against it. Katana is my Inuyasha name. :D
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
I chose [color=red]Crimson Spider[/color] because I thought it sounded cool. I wanted a name that would strike fear into the hearts of men, and make the women run screaming, and this did the trick.
Posted
i used Lone Bebop just bount anywere i go, but the stroy behide is like this

Lone = The reduce version of my AOL name Lonereader280, one day my friend calls me Lone and i liked the ring to it an its me nick name in real life

Bebop = One of my fav animes and my favorite style of music i cant really understand any thing eles but Bebop and the msuic from animes

and thats how i came to Lone Bebop, Nice no?
Posted
I picked my Sn because its the engine code to The Mitsubishi FTO which is a car i like alot..n i couldnt think of ne thing else..n i didnt plan on taking out my japanese dictionary for good names/words
Posted
I chose Booboo because I has been my nick name since I was a baby. Also me and my friends made up some "Yoshi Klan" thingy and I used it as my "Yoshi" name, now they all call me Booboo. :D
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
because i love the phillip pullman his dark materials pantalaimon is the main characters daemon (pronounced demon)
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well, BabyGirl and Mist were taken, so I ended up using my middle name instead. ^ ...^;;;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ladyscorp2006 [/i]
[B]Well lets see...I don't know...hm...well...oh i know I'm a lady and a scorpio. (Really I'm not to sure about the lady part) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I chose mine because... I'm also a Scorpio. Like alot of other people here. Because Scorpio's rule!

Ending with the great quote of Terpischore...

I am SCORPIO - hear me ROAR![/size][/color]
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
Becuase i am a big Sailor Moon Fan
Posted
"Vertigo" was actually a word I had looked up a few years ago, right before I went to camp. At camp, someone persuaded me to play Unreal Tournament on the network, and I realized I needed a good name. Vertigo just popped into my head, and I decided to use it.
People started noticing me on the servers, and so I'd hear lots of "Hey! Who's Vertigo?" or "VERTIGOOOO!"(I was also once mistaken as a bot by someone who later became my friend...but that's a different story...>.>). Soon, more people knew me by Vertigo than my real name, and even when they did learn my real name, my best friends still called me Vertigo, and it stuck.
So, two years later, I'm still Vertigo. ^_^
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...