Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, i new one too. So i guess this is one of my favs. as well as the others that posted last time. e.e
So, heh, I really like this picture, no reason why, but I dooo. :D
I just love the costume, the hair, the eyes, etc.
It's just okay.
Well, this is it, the drawing, Enjoy!
Posted
[size=1]I love her hair.

And her eyes.

And the checked pattern thing she's got going.

Some things seems a little weird...I don't know if bones are supposed to bend that way, heh....but yeah. I love the hair. And the eyes. And...you get it.[/size]
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] I like the face, the hair and the outfit alot! But the way she's holding her sceptor thingie looks a tad bit akward..i can see how sum1 could hold one that way..it just doesnt look that comfortable...but over all i like it bunches, so i give it a 9.5![/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Wow thats really good. You have a good artistic talent. I know that if i had that talent i would be putting them up all the time. Well I rate it a 10/10[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[size=1] :D I love the shading and the hair. And the eyes. And her clothes. Lol...

Her neck and shoulders look a bit too small for her head, but it's still great. ^_^[/size]
Posted
[size=1] That's really good. Except what Sara said. I don't think bones can bend that way. O.o.

Heh. Otherwise I like it...even the colored pen-thing you used.[/size]
Posted
Uhh...eheh...Pen-thing? I just used a light purple color pencil to draw that. I really have bad trouble drawing the hand holding the staff. Im not really used to draw hands and Im not really good at it, but i did my best to do this. I also LOVED the outfit. I wish i have the same clothes as hers. -.-
The hair..ooo..shiny! I love to make the hair shiny. The shadowings, i dunno about them, but their kool.

Message for::
Mitch, i also think that bones bend that way.
Meteora, thanks for the rating, but are you sure about that? o.O
Maladjusted, The neck and shoulders are small, i agree with you. I'll work on it as soon as i finish my house chores.

All start with M's e.e ....eheh...

Oh yeah, and...
For the rest who posted in this thread, thanks a bunch! ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...