Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green]I'm still sticking with a simplistic theme, but I [i]did[/i] add some effects to the banner, and added more then one border round the avatar.^^

Tell me what you think, I'm curious to what everyone thinks of the border shape effect on the banner. Oh, I also used the gradient tool in layers on my name, hope you can see it.^^()

[img]http://otakuboards.com/avatar.php?userid=1617&dateline=1061088665[/img]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=465113[/img][/color]
Posted
Ohhh, very intruiging. The first thing that you notice about this banner is the sort of double border that you mentioned, which now that I look at it is a [i]very[/i] nice touch. I like it a lot, and I'm thinking about applying it to my next banner. You were really able to pull that technique off well.

When you look closely at the text, I could deffinitly see that gradient. While using multiple colors is a nice change from the continuous solid color that everyone uses, I would perhaps use something a little closer to the girl's hair. I know this will sound a little strange, but I think you did a good job of keeping those bottom and right edges of your name sort of going into the diffusion outline, even though I probably wouldn't have thought to do that if it was me. oO;

You picked a fairly good quality picture, and came out with another great banner. ^_^ I'm very impressed with all of your work, and this whole theme is deffinitly one of my favorites. *huggles*
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Your banners and avatars are always my favorites. Great job my. I must say I really like the avatar, and the banner. Great job and I give it a 10/10.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]I like the Banner and Avi. Keep it up. I like the pic for the banner and Avi. The color is good and the effect is awsome on the banner. Keep up the good work. I rate it 10/10 as well.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I think they're both good. The pictures are nice and clear and are a lot easier to see than most of the stuff you see around here. I think the inside border of the banner looks good and the color gradients in the lettering look nice as well. *gives thumbs up*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...