OtakuBoards

Just some cruddy attemps ( sp? ) at airbrushing..

Guest XBebop

Guest XBebop
WARNING: These are very crappy bannersd that i have made that are bad attmepts ( sp? ) at Airbrushing. Please make children sheild their eyes!

One of the 3.

Guest yalborap
So, is that real airbrushing, or computer airbrushing? Either way, pretty good. With that skill, you could make some awesome force effects.

Guest yalborap
I rate it 7/10. If you used it for something, then it would be a lot better. But it's just some airbrush lightning, so it gets a 7/10.

Guest XBebop
guess you guys give up.

If you look close you'll see a face like this ^_^ with two pink blush circles under them.

Then a face like this: >.< with two pink eyebrows above it. ehehe.. clever, eh?

I had just said that but somebody, probably called Syk3, deleted my post.... Why? I don't know, maybe because he felt like having some fun right syk? Dude, instead of letting people have fun here, you make this place painful -_-
I'm outta here. See ya all someday, maybe when the mods are not so much like this -_-

hmmm. . . i like them. the second one. . . neverwould have guessed that is what it was. but to you 2 that posted above. . . if you don't like how stuff is run. . . leave. and they aren't all that bad. . . .perhaps you said something "illegal" or bad. . . or maybe stupid. and you, yalborap, NO CUSSING!!!! read the rules man.

Anyone can say damn. I say it all the time on here.

I have no idea why anyone would delete his post though.

I like these because they blend well. They do seem a bit overly simple, but it's not really a flaw or anything. I can't say I'm a fan of the second one much.

Guest XBebop
This next one wasn't excactly easy to make...so, here ya go!

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=470367[/img]