Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Just some cruddy attemps ( sp? ) at airbrushing..


Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
WARNING: These are very crappy bannersd that i have made that are bad attmepts ( sp? ) at Airbrushing. Please make children sheild their eyes!

One of the 3.
Guest yalborap
Posted
So, is that real airbrushing, or computer airbrushing? Either way, pretty good. With that skill, you could make some awesome force effects.
Guest XBebop
Posted
computer airbrushing with a few filters/effects
Guest yalborap
Posted
I rate it 7/10. If you used it for something, then it would be a lot better. But it's just some airbrush lightning, so it gets a 7/10.
Guest XBebop
Posted
here's another one. let's see if you can figure it out =P
Guest yalborap
Posted
Japanese for happiness blurred on left, japanese for anger blurred on right?
Posted
Japanese? It didn't really look like Kanji... ^-^ (ignore that. ^-^) It's really good, and I liked the text. I don't know if I would have chosen that font, but.... whatever.
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Those are actually pretty decent. I like the first one. The second one is kinda blurry but its ok. I will rank them both 8/10. Very good job.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest XBebop
Posted
guess you guys give up.

If you look close you'll see a face like this ^_^ with two pink blush circles under them.

Then a face like this: >.< with two pink eyebrows above it. ehehe.. clever, eh?
Posted
I had just said that but somebody, probably called Syk3, deleted my post.... Why? I don't know, maybe because he felt like having some fun right syk? Dude, instead of letting people have fun here, you make this place painful -_-
I'm outta here. See ya all someday, maybe when the mods are not so much like this -_-
Guest yalborap
Posted
Bye. We'll miss ya. Damn mods. It's worse than gamefaqs.([url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url])
Posted
hmmm. . . i like them. the second one. . . neverwould have guessed that is what it was. but to you 2 that posted above. . . if you don't like how stuff is run. . . leave. and they aren't all that bad. . . .perhaps you said something "illegal" or bad. . . or maybe stupid. and you, yalborap, NO CUSSING!!!! read the rules man.
Posted
Anyone can say damn. I say it all the time on here.

I have no idea why anyone would delete his post though.

I like these because they blend well. They do seem a bit overly simple, but it's not really a flaw or anything. I can't say I'm a fan of the second one much.
Guest XBebop
Posted
This next one wasn't excactly easy to make...so, here ya go!

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=470367[/img]
Guest XBebop
Posted
yeah, it's plain but it took me about 20 mins to make that.. The other two took about 3 mins each
Posted
[size=1]I like that "White Hole" one actually, more so than I liked the others. It could probably do just fine without the text though.

The other ones are okay. They just seem to be lacking something.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...