Patronus Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 [size=1][color=575757][b]Well, I just recently found out about this Anime called 'Scryed'. I really like the character Miko, so I made a combo of an avatar and banner. Note: Avatar is [u]fanart[/u]. Avatar is currently the one I am using. *nod nod* Leh[/b][/color][/size]
wrist cutter Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 That's actually really cool. The color scheme is very nice. However, the background is a little "blah"... it's just lines. It'd be nice to have something a little more interesting back there. But other than that I really like it. Looks good.
Mitch Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [size=1] Hm. Well, I don't think the background looks bad at all. It goes good with those white lines...gives it this popping out feeling, yet doesn't take it too far. Yeah. I really like it..the blurring of his hand is also a pretty nice and small touch, even though I think it could be a little less blurred.[/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 I like the expression of the avatar. Your fanart? The banner's awesome, and I like the background.
Mina Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]I like the banner. The background isn't too bad and the picture looks very fitting. I couldn't really make out the avi at first, but it has a cool expression.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hittokiri Zero Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 The avatar is cool I wish I could say the same for the banner =\. The outline around the character isn't really hot, and I don't quite like the actual stock image itself but form experience I know that it is hard to find good Scryed images =o.
Meteora Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]I like the whole banner. I like the color the effects. Plus how it looks like he is going really fast. I give it a 10/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now