OtakuBoards

FLCL people.

Ryoko T.D.C.

[COLOR=green]I wanna know who's your fav. person in FLCL and why.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Mines Haruko[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Why: Because she's so funny. She can kick the crap out of anyone and she kicks robot a**![/COLOR]

[COLOR=chocolate]So let me hear what your fav. is![/COLOR]

I likw Naota cuz he has alot of hidden powerful and gets more than one of the girls. Ninamori, Haru, and Mamimi all eventually had some romantic feelings for him ans he had that super guitar and he destroyed you know who when she stepped over the line. Yeah!

I like Eyebrow guy (could never remeber his name) it think he also ads a nice bit of Comedy to the show it also hits that he and Harku might of had a past caues they seem to know each other, but the best part about him is his over sized eyebrow i crak up every time i see them.

" eyebrows...."
" What about Eyebrows?"

:laugh:

I like Haruko, duh. She's hilarious, powerful, and can kick anyone's a**. She's a girl with power, and I like that in an anime.
I also like the cat. What's the name of Naota's brother's girlfriend? Well, she found the cat. I like that cat. Even though he isn't a very big character, but he's cool. (Or is it a she... :p) Laterzez!!

~Meow... o_O;~

I really like the dude with the big eyebrows. This is mainly because he's a bad*** government agent, with a comedic side, and some really big eyebrows.

I really like the scenes between him and Haraku, especially the one in the barber shop. I just wished he'd had more screen time, and that we could have learned more about his past history with Haraku.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by noodleboy [/i]
[B]naota... i think that's it's name... the cat though not the person. it reminds me of my own kitten Raven and it's sooo crazy and funny and unpredictable [/B][/QUOTE] bzzz. wrong the cats name was takune(sp?) but I like Cantie

I like Amarao (Eyebrows) I'v only seen up to the 4th episode which is the first episode he appears in, but I'v found some pictures and bios of him. He's pretty cool (Unless his eyebrows are off)

Why: Because he has those cool eyebrows and he's like a big kid trying to act like an adult. From what i'v heard. Its like he skipped Adolecence (sp?) and went strait to being an adult. Understand what im saying?

LORD KANTI. The battle mode is awsome. He can fly. And everyone picks on him and makes him do stuff. I love it when Haruko goes, "I told you to gey the kind with the puuuuulp". Haruko craks my up. "Ukelaie no good" Oh man thats a classic phrase.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Haraku? Yeah, some of the stuff she says is pretty funny, but she's really just a manipulative b****.
I mean [spoiler]the only reason she's on earth is to obtain that ultimate power, and she's willing to sacrifice the entire universe to do so.
She uses people, such as Naota's father, who she replaced with a robot when she found out she couldn't use him. Naota himself is also just a puppet in her scheme, as is Kanti and pretty much everyone else.[/spoiler]
All this doesn't really make her a likeable character, at least to me it doesn't.:D

That is a good point, WW2. [spoiler]When we first see Haraku, she hits Noata on his head with her guitar, so I have to agree with you on that, but, Noata fell in love with her anyway. That's because she also helped him out with a lot of stuff.[/spoiler] She probably is a good person deep down.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dragonbz_3 [/i]
[B]Shes funny because an alien who is in love with a space pirate captian. [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, trying to steal the Pirate King's power, is a weird way of saying "I love you."

I believe the whole Pirate King/Haraku love relationship is false. When the Naota gains the Pirate King's power in the last episode, she trys to kill him with her guitar, and says that the power belongs to her.

From this, its easy to see that Haraku doesn't love the Pirate King, just his great power.

At least that's what I think.
:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Metatron [/i]
[B] I think she's a bit obsessed with power, but good deep down. [/B][/QUOTE]

I sort of gave a hint toward that earlier. I can say that Haruko has something towards Noata, since she didn't kill him. She may even love him back, but that wasn't really pointed out, since the series ended after that. I think she did though, [spoiler]she did leave her guitar for him.[/spoiler] Is that something that's needed to point out?