Epitome Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Hey... Im finally back. I have been really busy lately and havent been able to get on the boards much. but today I had some free time so I made a new banner. Its from the new game Chaos Legion... I am currently obsessed with the game so I thought hey, I should make a banner. I also made an avi of it. So here they are... P.S. I cant upload both so to see the avi, look at the one I am using...
klinanime1 Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 I like the banner and the font. I really don't see anything worth nitpicking about. Great job! ^-^
Shinmaru Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Overall, I like the banner. I think that the picture on the left is a bit fuzzy, but there are no other problems with it. I think that the font goes especially well with the background. Nice work!
Meteora Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]Good job. I like the font the pic and everything else.. I rate this banner 10/10. Well keep them coming.[/color][/size][/i]
boothten Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]That banner is [i]very[/i] good! Nice job! The font is really good as well, I've never actually seen that one... [b]Rating:[/b] 9.4/10[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now