OtakuBoards

Who is Better?

Cecil

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i prefer zidane, dagger, freya, armant...
zidane for steal (till he gets all 4 items then attack)
dagger for white magic and edilons
freya for her jump and dragon moves
armant for his chakra move... it heals HP and MP... making dagger/freya never have to do a normal attack... and keeps all team members life up... his trance is the best defensive one in the game[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

What about Vivi? he's usaually the first to be able to to 9999 damage! If you have Steiner with auto-reflect and have Vivi with Flare... *poof* Max Damage.

Really? I never used amarant that much, because you get him so late in the game, I still think that steiner and freya are the ones I wanna use, because they are capable of doing incridble damage, but I don't t know whcih one to use. Is amarant really that good?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]chakra... need i say more? all you have to do is use this move and he heals life and MP of one character... when he trances he does it to all characters... it costs 4 MP and you get (higher levels) 36 for it... so you just have to keep doing this move and chances are your gonna win the battle no matter who you using (less stiener w/o vivi)... but he is a must in any good team... plus his claws normally do poisin or something like that!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Piccolo283
[SIZE=4]DUDE[/SIZE] [FONT=century gothic]use: Zidane,Vivi,Stiener,and Amarant cuz stiener kicks *** with vivi there and ya gotta pick zidane an den ders amarant wit da chakara wich is sweet[/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i still say dagger, armant, and freya are the best team... i would probably use either eiko or zidane anyway for my 4th... cause he can steal some pretty good ****... and he can steal some great stuff from trance kuja and that other thing that i cant remember its name lolol, y i dont know but you can steal some stuff from it... lolol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

He he Kuja.Yeah u will need some pretty good stuff from Trance Kujs to come and fight the upcomin boss,Necron.
Yeah to prove my knowledge about Final Fantasy and my memory here's what you can steal from Trance Kuja(By the way,I didn't use guides,don't need 'em)
1.An item you're gonna need it for some damage for magic, an ether.
2.Rebirth Ring(very nice)
3.And finally,yeah that's it, a White Robe.
Am I right?

Even tho amarant is good all and all i'd still say for the last 2 bosses (trance kuja and necron) you should have...

-Zidane, for his steal ability and he can inflect some pretty good damage in trance

-Garnet, eidolons need i say more?

-Vivi, he's usaually the first to be able to to 9999 damage! If you have Steiner with auto-reflect and have Vivi with Flare... *poof* Max Damage.

-Steiner, goes along with Vivi plus he does 9999 damage with his normal attack in trance...

Thanks for all your suggestions but at the point I'm at in the game I don't have a choice, I can't even use either one of them right now. So I still have time to choose. Maybe I'll try something diffent this time and use Zidane, Vivi, Garnet, and Amarant.