Cecil Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 I don't know who I should use for my second time in FF9, Should I use Steiner (sp?) or Freya?
Sephiroth Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 steiner is good to have if you also have vivi in your party....
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [B]Steiners gay but he's strong so he is good to have although i like Freya better[/B]
Cecil Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 I plan on using Zidane (duh) Vivi, Garnet, and Freya or Stiener (sp?)
Kuja Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i prefer zidane, dagger, freya, armant... zidane for steal (till he gets all 4 items then attack) dagger for white magic and edilons freya for her jump and dragon moves armant for his chakra move... it heals HP and MP... making dagger/freya never have to do a normal attack... and keeps all team members life up... his trance is the best defensive one in the game[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I had eiko amarant and steiner
Guest Zeh Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 What about Vivi? he's usaually the first to be able to to 9999 damage! If you have Steiner with auto-reflect and have Vivi with Flare... *poof* Max Damage.
Zidargh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Like Sephiroth.At first only use Steiner if you have Vivi,and Keep Vivi in the back row.Coz ur gonna need him.very useful.
Sephiroth Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 use amarant if you can, he's better than steiner....
Cecil Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 Really? I never used amarant that much, because you get him so late in the game, I still think that steiner and freya are the ones I wanna use, because they are capable of doing incridble damage, but I don't t know whcih one to use. Is amarant really that good?
Zidargh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I was never personally too interested with Amarant.But there ya go.:( I'll play it again and use him alot then.
Guest Zeh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 If you want to know how good Amarant actually is talk to Voodookanaka, he'll tell you.
Kuja Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]chakra... need i say more? all you have to do is use this move and he heals life and MP of one character... when he trances he does it to all characters... it costs 4 MP and you get (higher levels) 36 for it... so you just have to keep doing this move and chances are your gonna win the battle no matter who you using (less stiener w/o vivi)... but he is a must in any good team... plus his claws normally do poisin or something like that!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Yoda Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Excalibur 1 + 2, best weapons in the game, need I say more! Why the hell am I arguing with you? Amarant is in my team!!!
Guest Piccolo283 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [SIZE=4]DUDE[/SIZE] [FONT=century gothic]use: Zidane,Vivi,Stiener,and Amarant cuz stiener kicks *** with vivi there and ya gotta pick zidane an den ders amarant wit da chakara wich is sweet[/FONT]
Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 but with a team like that, you can't use eidalons....
Zidargh Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Yeah u r gonna need Eidolons quite a bit.Phoenix is really good.Well UI find he is.
Kuja Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i still say dagger, armant, and freya are the best team... i would probably use either eiko or zidane anyway for my 4th... cause he can steal some pretty good ****... and he can steal some great stuff from trance kuja and that other thing that i cant remember its name lolol, y i dont know but you can steal some stuff from it... lolol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 He he Kuja.Yeah u will need some pretty good stuff from Trance Kujs to come and fight the upcomin boss,Necron. Yeah to prove my knowledge about Final Fantasy and my memory here's what you can steal from Trance Kuja(By the way,I didn't use guides,don't need 'em) 1.An item you're gonna need it for some damage for magic, an ether. 2.Rebirth Ring(very nice) 3.And finally,yeah that's it, a White Robe. Am I right?
Guest Zeh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Even tho amarant is good all and all i'd still say for the last 2 bosses (trance kuja and necron) you should have... -Zidane, for his steal ability and he can inflect some pretty good damage in trance -Garnet, eidolons need i say more? -Vivi, he's usaually the first to be able to to 9999 damage! If you have Steiner with auto-reflect and have Vivi with Flare... *poof* Max Damage. -Steiner, goes along with Vivi plus he does 9999 damage with his normal attack in trance...
Cecil Posted October 5, 2001 Author Posted October 5, 2001 Thanks for all your suggestions but at the point I'm at in the game I don't have a choice, I can't even use either one of them right now. So I still have time to choose. Maybe I'll try something diffent this time and use Zidane, Vivi, Garnet, and Amarant.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now