Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Today, August 19, IS CLOUD'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! yay!! i wonder what should i get him? who brought the cake?! i you have something to say or give to cloud...post here!!!![/COLOR] :) :D :p :laugh: :excited: :freak: :toothy: :box: :mrt: :whoops: :bellylol: :raspberry :rotflmao: :love2: [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/lightsoul_dash/ff7cloud.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://toast.miasma.nu/ex/media/9.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=orange]Yay!!!!! Rejoice!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson](P.S....what color would you say clouds hair is? is it yellow or blond?:therock: oh well.)[/COLOR]
Posted
Bah, guy who needs multiple personality help having the same B-day as me. Wait....that actually makes sense, now that I think of it. O.o ^________^

I wonder how I forgot that--about his bday, I mean. ^^;
Posted
Well Happy Birthday Cloud, even if I don't know you! Yay! Yay!:excited: :wow: :smoke: :hippy: :alcohol: :blah: :2women:
Posted
[color=cc99ff]Happy Birfday(<=not a typo) Ginnylyn!!!!!! Yay!!!2 Parties!!!!![/color]
[img]http://toast.miasma.nu/ex/media/23.jpg[/img]
[img]http://toast.miasma.nu/ex/media/19.jpg[/img]
[img]http://toast.miasma.nu/ex/media/10.jpg[/img]
[img]http://toast.miasma.nu/ex/media/break.gif[/img]
[img]http://toast.miasma.nu/ex/media/17.jpg[/img]
[img]http://toast.miasma.nu/ex/media/14.jpg[/img]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Oh my. I believe I've seen more smilie faces in this thread than I have in my entire history at OB. (Well, that's a [i]little[/i] untrue, but...)

I happened to love Cloud very much, despite his ego and personality disorders, so happy b-day, Spike![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=cc99ff]I might have gone a little overboard w/the smileys, but its his birfday!!!!!yay!!!that reminds me, has anyone heard of final fantasy VII2? there supposed to start working on it! its gonna be so cool!! more cloud!![/color]
Posted
I don;t think there will be another Cloud in it... seeing as [spoiler]the ending of FFVII cut to 500 years in the future where Red XIII had his own little pups to deal with, Midgar destroyed and overrun with green, Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Everyone dead.[/spoiler] Who knows though... Anywho, Happy BDay Ginny-Sama & Cloud.
Posted
[color=cc99ff]It goes to[spoiler] 500 years[/spoiler]?! oh....I thought it was [spoiler]100 years[/spoiler]. hmm.....oh well....its clouds birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]First off, pretty much this entire thread is spam. Cloud is a fictional character, lol. Threads soley devoted to telling an [i]actual[/i] person happy birthday are considered spam, let alone one for someone that's not even real. :cross:

Second, there's already a thread about FFVII-2 [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25619]here[/url].

Third, we're only allowed one image in our signatures, Haruko_Kagome. Please remove one.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/Lock.gif[/img] Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...