Ice Dragon v2

Are you on.....  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on.....

• Cable
    • DSL
    • T1 (you wish)
    • T3 (you DO wish)

I actually am running a T3 Sonet connection on my computer right now! :) It's very fast,but eh, oh well. I have both cable and T3 on my computers. My lab top runs a cable modem.... very "nice" for a lab top. But my main computer runs a T3 Sonet connection. It's hyper fast.. haha... it's awesome.. oh and by the way... T3 and T3 Sonet are totally different. T3 is very fast,but T3 Sonet is a tiny bit faster and comes with many other various computer "CRAP" to make the connection go even faster.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]I actually am running a T3 Sonet connection on my computer right now! :) It's very fast,but eh, oh well. I have both cable and T3 on my computers. My lab top runs a cable modem.... very "nice" for a lab top. But my main computer runs a T3 Sonet connection. It's hyper fast.. haha... it's awesome.. oh and by the way... T3 and T3 Sonet are totally different. T3 is very fast,but T3 Sonet is a tiny bit faster and comes with many other various computer "CRAP" to make the connection go even faster. [/B][/QUOTE]
oh yea, u told me about it