Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 im on cable, hooked up to a scrambler :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D
MysticGohan Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I actually am running a T3 Sonet connection on my computer right now! :) It's very fast,but eh, oh well. I have both cable and T3 on my computers. My lab top runs a cable modem.... very "nice" for a lab top. But my main computer runs a T3 Sonet connection. It's hyper fast.. haha... it's awesome.. oh and by the way... T3 and T3 Sonet are totally different. T3 is very fast,but T3 Sonet is a tiny bit faster and comes with many other various computer "CRAP" to make the connection go even faster.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I'm only on that connection cause the phone company's too lazy to install DSL...sometimes I can tap into the Schools T1 lines via "Airport."
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]I actually am running a T3 Sonet connection on my computer right now! :) It's very fast,but eh, oh well. I have both cable and T3 on my computers. My lab top runs a cable modem.... very "nice" for a lab top. But my main computer runs a T3 Sonet connection. It's hyper fast.. haha... it's awesome.. oh and by the way... T3 and T3 Sonet are totally different. T3 is very fast,but T3 Sonet is a tiny bit faster and comes with many other various computer "CRAP" to make the connection go even faster. [/B][/QUOTE] oh yea, u told me about it
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal]I'm running off a cable modem right now.....Not too bad......[/color]
Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Earthlink is the best! Well, almost... And for all of you with a 56K modem, I weep for you. :(.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I'm wondering why the DSL signal stream degrades when your 2+ miles away from the station...
Dark Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal]I'm running off a cable modem right now.....Not too bad......[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I have 56K and i'm proud bout that!
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 *COUGH*14.4K*COUGH* I wish I had T3 or somthin like that....
Duckie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]56k, slow as hell if you ask me.... [/B][/QUOTE] ^_^ You're too right.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 It's a shame that other countries provide faster access to more users.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now