Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well if anydoes post here I'll just say i have
1:Britney Spears (1st cd burnt)
2:Christina Aguilera
3:N'sync
4:Backstreet boys
5:Michael Jackson(dangerous)
6:Batman sound track
7:Now 6
8:The Offspring(1st cd)
9:Blink 182(enema of the state edited)
10:Blink 182(take of ur pants and jacket unedited)
11:Eminem(Marshall Mathers Lp edited)
12:D12(unedited)
13:Nelly(edited)
14:Jagged Edge(edited)
15:Bad Boys sound track(unedited)
16:Shaggy(Hotshot)
17:Tribute to the notorios B.i.g.(edited)
18:Outkast(Stankonia)
19:Linkin Park(borrowd it)
Posted
I mostly listen to my dad's CDs... John Prine, Jimmy Buffet, Neil Young, Willie Nelson... And my mom's...Billy Joel and Elton John...

I'm too much of a bookworm to spend money on CDs....
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Most of my cd's are really old... LoL...However, my "The Lion King" soundtrack(....it was a gift -_-; ) takes the cake, for being the one cd I'd like to pole.::loads shotgun::...:laugh: My fave cd is my prized trance compilation...Oh Yeah:D.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]hehe
galaxy girl has old school music [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]LoL...D@mn straight! The only new cd's I get now-a-days are freebies from Peter Glens'(they're not too bad...:rolleyes: ) I just force my man whores, I mean my...[i]good.. male friends[/i]..., to burn me trance cd's. Heh:smirk: Heck, now that I think about it....I might as well just trash my cd case! I couldn't get 5 cents and a ball of pocket lint off them at CD Exchange....:mad:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=purple]LoL...D@mn straight! The only new cd's I get now-a-days are freebies from Peter Glens'(they're not too bad...:rolleyes: ) I just force my man whores, I mean my...[i]good.. male friends[/i]..., to burn me trance cd's. Heh:smirk: Heck, now that I think about it....I might as well just trash my cd case! I couldn't get 5 cents and a ball of pocket lint off them at CD Exchange....:mad:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
if you think ur the only one that has old school music. i got some too.
basically, half my burned cd collection are old school rap, techno, r&b, n dance
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
if you think ur the only one that has old school music. i got some too.
basically, half my burned cd collection are old school rap, techno, r&b, n dance [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Yeah but, dude.......everyone loves old school rap and dance. I'm reffering to old school artists/bands that everyone wants to hunt down with an ax! For example- Ace of Base, Alanis Morissette, "NOW that's great music...Volume [b]1[/b]", N*SYNC's 1st CD, Saturday Morning Cartoon soundtracks.......I mean, I could [i]really[/i] pick 'um, back in the day.....:rolleyes::laugh:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=purple]N*SYNC[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Plbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttt!!!!!!!!! N*SYNC [insert stronger word for "stinks"]!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Plbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttt!!!!!!!!! N*SYNC [insert stronger word for "stinks"]!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Oh Please let me insert the words!!! N*SYNC....[b]**[size=3]SUCKS A BIG[/size]....{insert slightly "nastier sounding" word for peanut}**[/b] However, I'm kind of intrigued by their song.. "Giddy Up"; it makes my mind wander to places I wish it wouldn't:cross:...::shudder::.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i dont buy cds
i burn them
then i sell them :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Bad bad boy... thats very illegal....not that I've never done anything illegal with burning CD's or anything before :angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Bad bad boy... thats very illegal....not that I've never done anything illegal with burning CD's or anything before :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]It's illegal?? No way......... Wow, tisk tisk society....:o:angel:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Bad bad boy... thats very illegal....not that I've never done anything illegal with burning CD's or anything before :angel: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]If I had a CD burner I would burn CDs, but not full cds, just put random songs onto a CD.. but I [i]do[/i] like to burns things in general!! :flaming: :D[/SIZE]
Posted
Man if I named every single CD I have... you would accuse me of being a spammer..and I'm a good girl....:angel: :angel:

But my taste is so large, My thing now is Trance,Jungle,Drum N Bass and loads of underground stuff


Live rocks...woo-hoo!!!LOL
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]But my taste is so large, My thing now is Trance,Jungle,Drum N Bass and loads of underground stuff[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]I always knew we were twin sisters, seperated at birth !!!!!! LoL.....your taste in music roxs!:D:D[/COLOR]
Posted
i dont have that much cds. i havent tried my burner out yet. oh well. oh, "the lion sleeps tonight" is a cool song :p i also liked some songs from mulan.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]Is Shaniqua there
hell no![/B][/QUOTE]
Cool SONG MAN!!!I LOVE IT
Is shaniqua there?
Yeah but she can't talk now,she's busy milkin' our purple cow and talkin to the easter bunny!

lol..:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Bad bad boy... thats very illegal....not that I've never done anything illegal with burning CD's or anything before :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]
i know its illegal..........to burn full cds that is. i give the customer the choice in which songs i should put. yea, i know its illegal.....sorta, but its eay money other than being a bagboy at a grocery store

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...