Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
dude, i HATE kat. but anyway, staring in chronological order...
Yesterday: he was sitting with somepoeple on the bleachers across the room from were we sat so, nothing happened.
Today: he came over at sat with us. man, stupud kat. she kept asking him if he would ever go out with me, well, in between my 'shut up, kat.' dude, man, why can't she shut up?!!! yeah...he kept changing the subject back to whatever it was we where talking about. she asked if he had a girlfriend, he doesn't but i haven't gotten a chance to talk about it yet.
anyway, yeah, that was today. next week we astart to do stuff, so i geuss there won't be much happening.

post script: i love ya kat!
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Is p.e the only time you see him or do you have another class with him? You might want to try writing notes to him or hang out with him after school so you can ask him questions every now and then. If you do have other classes with him try to talk to him before class starts and maybe (when your working on your own) during class.
Posted
Yes, write him a note..sometimes apologizing(eventhough there's nothing really to apologize for) get's a guy to talk to you, becuz he says something like"don't apologize, it's nothing you could have stopped" something along those lines, then you can argue about it..that usually starts a conversation..Ya just never know, Good call Charlie
Posted
well,me and my boyfriend broke up today,i couldn't stop crying,how pathetic I am,but I don't understand what happened.He said he's "afraid of commitment" it's crazyness,and all his friends sware he's just gonna come back to me again 0_o.*sigh* How to cope with this....
Posted
If their's one thing I learned it's that their are guys who can't stand to be commited. Well one way to cope with it is to think like this.

You are the stronger one. You are the one who was willing to be commited and he was the one who was to afraid to remain commited to you. It's not that he didn't want you, he was just plain scared.

That's how I think any way when a guy tells that he's afraid of commitment. You could also think that his friends are right and he will come back to you, but I wouldn't advize it because then you could just be leaning on false hope.
Posted
Once again, Charlie holds the upper hand..Don't spend your time waiting on him, hoping on him, dreaming on him..it only hurts more..I know this cuz I am in the same shoes and I will tell you now, that it takes time and tears, but it will pass(with some pain and anger), but it will pass...Don't dote on him, soon you will become numb to feeling anything and that's not where you need to be.
Posted
*rushes in* Huff puff huff puff. Sorry I'm late. Got chased by flying mongooses. Those are fast buggers. lets see now, Oh yes. Dumping umm. Yah just as my darling wife and my trusted friend animangademon said, YOU don't worry about this guy. If he ain't wanting a commitment then he isnt right for you. Look away from him and look for a better guy. someone who will come upon you on a horse as your knight in shining armor (oops sorry wrong show) Anyways just forget about this guy. The right one for you is out there looking for you. just take your time and look for him k
Posted
Yeah, don't give up. He's out there. Think of this as being one step closer to finding him. If he does come crawling back, don't let him back.

A similar thing has happend with a good friend of mine. Her(We'll call her Steph) boyfriend broke up with her for someone else(her best friend[Jaimie]), no less) then after having a one night stand with Jaimie, went crawling back to Steph. This happened multiple times, and Steph accepted him back every time, only to be hurt deeper every time.

Moral? Don't accept him back unless you truely believe that he is "afraid to commit", which in turn means he wants to explore his options and go with more people, then decide who was better. So if I were you, i wouldn't accept him back.

[b]OT:[/b] Sorry I was out for a while, net wasn't working right, but now it's fixed and I'm back into action here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]well,me and my boyfriend broke up today,i couldn't stop crying,how pathetic I am,but I don't understand what happened.He said he's "afraid of commitment" it's crazyness,and all his friends sware he's just gonna come back to me again 0_o.*sigh* How to cope with this.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Don't forget that there's aboslutely no other men out there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B]I'm sorry Harry but I'm not sure on what you just said. If you could be ever so kind as in telling me please? [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charlie Levoy [/i]
[B]uhh...what exactly did you say Harry? Cause your post makes no sence right now.[/B][/QUOTE]

He's being sarcastic.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charlie Levoy [/i]
[B]No I'm seriouse his post makes no sense. Read it. [/B][/QUOTE]
I forgot a "there's", was it really that hard to figure out?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charlie Levoy [/i]
[B]No I'm seriouse his post makes no sense. Read it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did, which is why I was telling you he was being sarcastic. He's making fun of the fact that stardust is making a big deal out of breaking up with her boyfriend by SARCASTICALLY saying "don't forget there are no men out there"... because obviously there are... he's just saying it to point out how she's making a big deal out of nothing.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B]So you were being sarcastic Harry? [/B][/QUOTE]

No i wasn't being sarcastic at all. I really do mean that and Believe in it fully. I mean there's no such thing as a single guy since they're all taken. Also, :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]I forgot a "there's", was it really that hard to figure out? [/B][/QUOTE]

No it just really confused me. Sorry about that. Any way why do you beileve that? I'm sure their's a guy/girl out there for every one.
Posted
Done and Done my love. lol anyway Im just saying that life wouldnt be complete without a man for a woman or a man for a man or a woman for a woman.
thats how all love is balanced. now lets get back on topic here, anyone needs help?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B]Listen Harry if there wasnt a man or a woman for every man or woman. if there wasnt the life itself wouldnt exist [/B][/QUOTE]

*beats you to death with a stick*

SARCASM. DO YOU NOT GET IT???

I don't know how many times I need to beat you over the head with this to make you get that what he said was a JOKE. It was not SERIOUS.

Is English like a second or third language for you or something? It was so amazingly obvious in his original post, and you still don't get it after we've explained it like 3 times.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]Also, :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Now I don't know what country you're living in, but generally when someone rolls their eyes, it indicates MORE SARCASM.

Ugh. And you two are giving advice to people about relationships.
Posted
Listen Wrist cutter i have no opinion for you but to stop this NOW. i have done nothing but helped these people okay and all you have done is make fun of me and all the others whos here. If you dont like what we are doing then send me a letter or come to my house and kill me. I dont care just stop posting this type of crude comments on our thread, It here for a reason and that reason is not you posting crap on our thread. NOW lets get back to the topic at hand people!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...