Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]
Every time I finish a post I put -=§=- :wave: But lately I can't put up the §. Everytime I try it puts a Y and brings me to the OtakuBoards Homepage. The only way I can get it up is by copy and pasting it from my name. And, that get's annoying. I just wanna know if this is Otaku's doing or something else. All the other alt codes work... If you wanna try it yourself the code is..

Hold Alt
While holding alt hit 7, 8 and 9 on your number pad on the right. (Not the top one)
Let go of Alt.

I suggest you try it BEFORE posting because then you won't get mad for it deleting your post. T_T

-=§=- :wave:[/size][/color]
Posted
The code is sometimes different depending on the font you use. I'm not sure what font you're using, but you might want to check the Character Map and make sure it's not different from the normal key presses.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I had this problem sometimes. Some alt combos move you to a link, or back or whatever. I think it depends on your computer, or maybe something else. But, if it happens, just click back and you dont lose your text
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Ok well sense this has been brought up and sense I have been wondering. I might as well ask, How do you make that funky S?[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...