OtakuBoards

fav. band/singer

Fall

well me fav band is [b] Malice Mizer [/b] and fav singer is [b] Gackt-san[/b]!!!:love: :love: :love: :wigout:

though someone--> whom i won't mention<--- already said Gackt...i Love him more than anyone else! :mad: :flaming: :rolleyes:

so yeah...those are my faves! :angel:

[SIZE=1]AFI, Marilyn Manson, System of a Down, NOFX, All, Osker, Powerman 5000, Static-X, Reel Big Fish, Jank 1000, Misfits, Nirvana, KiTTiE, Sublime, Blur, Tool, Fuel, Nickelback, Dwarves, Agnostic Front, The Hives, The Cramps, The Vandals, Guttermouth, Finger Eleven, Greenday(old), The Offspring (old), etc etc..

I don't have just ONE fav band.[/SIZE]

ROCK: LInkin park, Limp BIzkit,System of a down, Sum41, A.A.F.,
POp: Little T & one track Mike,Gorillaz,Afroman
Rap: P. diddy, Cash Money Millionaires,Ludacris,Lil' Rascals
SOUL: Ginuwine

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]ROCK: LInkin park, Limp BIzkit,System of a down, Sum41, A.A.F.,
POp: Little T & one track Mike,Gorillaz,Afroman
Rap: P. diddy, Cash Money Millionaires,Ludacris,Lil' Rascals
SOUL: Ginuwine [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ok first off, limp bizket isn't rock. Sum41 and AAF are both types of punk. I don't think anything under pop is actually pop. I know Gorillaz and Afroman aren't, but I've never heard of the others, but from the name UI dontb think they are. That's all I have to say about that...[/SIZE]

[COLOR=chocolate]Omg!!!!!! Now this is hard!!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]I like Rap and Hip-Hop.and R&b[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]But i will narrow a few down....This is the Hard Part...Hmmmmmmm Lets See[/COLOR]
[COLOR=skyblue]Eminem,Dmx,Missy,JaggedEdge,Tyrese,[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]112, Kc-i and Jo jo[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Destinys child, ray j , lil wayne,montell jordan,Mya,Craig Davids,Biggy,Blu Cantrell[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]Sisquo,Boys2men,willaford,puff daddy, joe ,Ludicris,Usher,LilBowwow,OutKast,D12.3lw,Geniwine,big pun, afro man...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]And theres more that isnt all but thats all i can/Should name for now[/COLOR] :cool: :cool: :babble: :love: