Fall Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 what's ya fav. band. mines backstreet boyz & blink182
lil_hell4t Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 hmmm i like a few bands, like limp bizkit linkin park..korns pretty cool..i think eminems pretty good too....i like rock more than teenybopperish stuff so yeah..:D
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Fave group of the week=Prodigy(Just now realizing how good they were back in the day).........I smack my b|tch up:smirk:. Okay, not really....LoL:laugh:[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 well, right now (it's ever changing...I swear...) it's Catch 22. they're a punk/ska band....
Kittie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 well me fav band is [b] Malice Mizer [/b] and fav singer is [b] Gackt-san[/b]!!!:love: :love: :love: :wigout: though someone--> whom i won't mention<--- already said Gackt...i Love him more than anyone else! :mad: :flaming: :rolleyes: so yeah...those are my faves! :angel:
Yoda Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 METALLICA, METALLICA, METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Single H Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 It's Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit.... Fav singer..... Takuya Himura.... he's an actor/singer and very handsome.... My role model..... must be like him...... grow muscles......
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]AFI, Marilyn Manson, System of a Down, NOFX, All, Osker, Powerman 5000, Static-X, Reel Big Fish, Jank 1000, Misfits, Nirvana, KiTTiE, Sublime, Blur, Tool, Fuel, Nickelback, Dwarves, Agnostic Front, The Hives, The Cramps, The Vandals, Guttermouth, Finger Eleven, Greenday(old), The Offspring (old), etc etc.. I don't have just ONE fav band.[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 ROCK: LInkin park, Limp BIzkit,System of a down, Sum41, A.A.F., POp: Little T & one track Mike,Gorillaz,Afroman Rap: P. diddy, Cash Money Millionaires,Ludacris,Lil' Rascals SOUL: Ginuwine
Phantasy Freak Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I like heavy metal,rock,punk...right now my favorite cd is (System of a Down) Toxicity!!
Guest SothEnforcer Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Gotta Love Slipknot for aggression, Danzig and Tool for mood, and Blink 182 for fun.
Anna Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 The Aquabats, MXPX, 311, Collective Soul, Fuel, Linkin Park is okay, and a ton others...
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]ROCK: LInkin park, Limp BIzkit,System of a down, Sum41, A.A.F., POp: Little T & one track Mike,Gorillaz,Afroman Rap: P. diddy, Cash Money Millionaires,Ludacris,Lil' Rascals SOUL: Ginuwine [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ok first off, limp bizket isn't rock. Sum41 and AAF are both types of punk. I don't think anything under pop is actually pop. I know Gorillaz and Afroman aren't, but I've never heard of the others, but from the name UI dontb think they are. That's all I have to say about that...[/SIZE]
MysticalShawty Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [COLOR=chocolate]Omg!!!!!! Now this is hard!!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]I like Rap and Hip-Hop.and R&b[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]But i will narrow a few down....This is the Hard Part...Hmmmmmmm Lets See[/COLOR] [COLOR=skyblue]Eminem,Dmx,Missy,JaggedEdge,Tyrese,[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]112, Kc-i and Jo jo[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Destinys child, ray j , lil wayne,montell jordan,Mya,Craig Davids,Biggy,Blu Cantrell[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]Sisquo,Boys2men,willaford,puff daddy, joe ,Ludicris,Usher,LilBowwow,OutKast,D12.3lw,Geniwine,big pun, afro man...[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]And theres more that isnt all but thats all i can/Should name for now[/COLOR] :cool: :cool: :babble: :love:
conpiracymonki Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [b]If you don't know mine by now, may you burn in a cold, cold, wintery Hell...j/k Gorillaz..well,..from what I've heard..[/b]
Master G Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I like all of the Cash Money Millionares and Ja Rule along with DMX and Jay-Z :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now