OtakuBoards

Losing A Pet

Trigun 11

I'm sorry Brolli and I know how you feel. My grandmother had this cat named Mistyblue. That cat would always come to me when I was around and I loved so much that I would have new collars to put on her every time I visited.

Unfortunately she died while I was away in her sleep. She was a very old cat and it was understandable that she died. She died last March around my birthday. :(

[color=navy][i] Sorry to hear of your loss.
No, it's not strange in anyway to keep your pets posessions after they are deceased. People often keep the possesions of family memebers at death, so whats wrong with keeping an animals belongings.
I used to have a black cat, Lucky ( ~Matto[/color][/i]

:bawl: today, i went out to feed the rabbits.....and one of them (my favorite, he was only a baby....) .... (when i was giving it food) ......and when i opened the cage, he jumped out, ran up my arm, jumped in my hair, and flew into the bushes.......:bawl:

well my cat died about a year ago at christmas time... actully christmas eve.. :bawl: and i thought cristmas eve was supose to be happy... well then my other cat is really old, give it another year or 2. but then we have my nice young dog, she'll live awhile

Guest King_Cloud690
Well I ummmm well I lost my cat Rambo when I was 8. It was the saddest thing that happened! But if you think that yuor cat dieing is bad how about having to put him to sleep! He was in so much pain and suffering that we just had to put him to sleep. I hated it! I did not want to loose him!He was young to like maybe 5 if your lucky! But I eventuallyjust did not want him to suffer more so I said goodbye. But I did keep a picture of him! It is still in my nighstand and it will always stay there!

[size=1][color=crimson] I lost a dog. His name was blacky, one day he was chained up or something [ This happened ALONG time ago. ] any way he ran on the high way. He got ran over... He was some type of mixed dog. But I can't hardly remember it.[/size][/color]

I had a dog named Hunter. Several years ago, he ran off with another dog. And I never saw him again. I still don't know why that happened. *sighs*

When I was about 7, my blue parakeet named Manut (You know, that basketball player? Hehe) died when I was on vacation. I was really crushed about that. That parakeet was the coolest parakeet in the world. *sighs again*

Ever scince I was 4 I've had a pair of budgies. My first bird was named Fluffy (yeah, I wasn't too creative back then), and she was yellow and white. She was about 4 or 3 years old when she died. I can still remember the Saturday morning when she passed away. We took her in a tiny cardboard box to the vet. Some lady that worked there saw me crying and said, "don't worry, Fluffy will be okay." *sniff* That didn't make me feel better at all.
When we had Fluffy, we also had another one named Tommy. He lived on for about a year, and in that time we bought another budgie and Mom named her Twinkle. Eventually, Tommy died.
This lead to yet [i]another[/i] purchase of a little blue bird who my mom named Perrywinkle (after her bird when she was little). Twinkle came down with this disease that made her really weak and made her shake incessantly. We kept their cage in the bathroom and kept it heated, but eventually we found Twinkle at the bottom of her cage...
Perry is still alive and has been for at least 3 years (maybe more). He is by himself, and we are very attatched to him. I think a budgie's life expectancy is only 2-3 years, so I've been having nightmares about him flying away or simply dissapearring.

I think me neighbor stole my pure breed German Shepard and name him Pup. One christmas I got a dog it was a girl and I named her Kiss. I took her out one day for a walk and she broke free and ran away. Then very nest day my neighbor got a dog that looked just like mine.