Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z, New Z warriors (sign up)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]Forte Sees Cell Get Up...Cell is doing something with his body.......[/I]

Forte:" What is this attack!?"

Cell:" Its Called Thunder Flare!!!!!! Made By Pikkon"

Forte:"!?????????????!?!!!!!!!!!!"

Cell:" Thunder FLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Forte:' What the.....AHHHHHHHHHHH"

Cell:" Bwhahaha!Now for the finisher"

Forte:" I couldnt even deflect some of it.."

[I]Cell starts spinning in mid air....[/I]

Cell:" Another One of Pikkon famous moves....Hyper Tornado ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Forte:" Not again"

[I]Forte is stuck in it and getting cut from it.....[/I]

Forte: AHHHH!!!!!HELP!!!!!

Will Forte Break Free? Will somone help him or watch him die!??
Posted
Out of the smoke comes Buu looking really pissed off and he fires a beam straight at Andrew but Gohan jumps down and blocks it with one of his own. Then Gohan and Buu start to fight it out
Posted
Cid's Arsenal Of Weapons.....

If you played Quake2 before, you'll know...

- BFG: Big F***ing Gun, fires a big glob of radioactive waste. If an opponent got too close, the glob will lock on and keep on firing at him if he's still in the vecinity....

-Railgun: The best weapon for camping. It's aim is accurate and powerful. On shot surely kill....

-Rocket Launcher: Need I go on....

-Hyper Blaster: Fast paced firing weapon. 5 bullets can kill anyone....

-Super Shotgun: A double barrelled shotgun, deadly at close range.....

This is enough for now....
Posted
Andrew notices forte in some trouble so he flies straight at cell and jams his fist in cells face. cell falls to the ground only to get up straight away and start to attack.
Posted
Name: Sage
Age: 20
Race: Saiyin
Height: 6'0
Attack: Kamehameha,Masenko,Final Flash,Makkensappo,Galic Gun,Final Destiny(his own and main finishing attack),Tri Beam,and thats all
Bio: he came to earth in a capsule much like Goku did but his intentions are still unknown he was raised by Gohan and trained by Gohan,Vegeta,Piccolo,and Tien where he came from or any part of his past are a blurr even to him

alright then
Posted
can i join??


name: artemis starr

age: 17

race: saiyan

height: 5'7"

attacks: midnights bane,starfire,dark flare,and spitfire

bio: was frozen in a escape pod at the time planet vegeta was distroyed
Posted
Ok, i'll take my chances for the bio and all, look at my sig at da DBZ: BTAS, it's the same


Attacks(oh boy): Shadow Blast, Napalm Blast, Nitro Blast, Energy Cannon, Mega Blast, Mega Cannon, Energy Spear, Incinerator, Giga Shock, Thunder Blast, Diamond Cutter, Thunder Tail, Moon Blast(the artificial moon), Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Fusion, and Raging Comet
whew, ok, can i join?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...